I'm Gunna Norfuck You Later

10/13/13

Greensbord, NC

I woke up and Jack wasn't next to me. Did he actually wake up before me?

I got out of the hotel bed and headed to the kitchen to get some food. There was breakfast and flowers in a vase on the table, with a card infront of it.

The card said, MADDY :) in Jack's sloppy handwriting. I smiled and sat down before opening it.

Good Morning Princess :)

So today is our five month anniversary. And I just want to thank you for everything you've ever done for me. So eat up and meet me on the bus for your gift.

Love, Jack

I smiled and took a picture- being me and liking to take memories- before I ate the food.

I slid on some maroon jeans, and a white tanktop. I applied mascara and bottom eyeliner then I pulled on my cardigan and my new sperry's then grabbed all the stuff and headed outside.

I walked up to the bus and opened the door. "Jack?" I called, walking in.

I set the flowers down on the counter and threw my bags by my bunk. I walked into the back lounge and Jack looked over at me. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled up at him and he said, "Happy Five Months." He pressed his lips to mine.

I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. And when we pulled away, he set his forehead on mine.

"Did you like the breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes." I laughed, "And the flowers. Thank you." I kissed him again.

We both agreed we would only get each other gifts on one month, six months, one year, two years, etc. So that meant no gifts today. Just a little celebration.

"So," he said, letting go of my wasit, "I thought today we could go to the Zoo or something." He laughed.

"There's not much to do in North Carolina, especially when we need to be back no later than seven for the show tonight."

"That actually sounds really fun." I said, "I haven't been to a zoo since I was in sixth grade."

"Sounds good." He smiled, "Letsaaa goo."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bus and to a rental car. We got in and drove off.

We have been walking around the zoo for about an hour now, and we were only recognized once. We took thousands of stupid pictures in front of the animals, and with the animals when we went into the petting zoo.

"So we're most likely never coming here again.." He said, looking around, "So I think we should get kicked out."

"How?" I laughed.

"Well.. Nothing bad enough to get us arrested.. But enough for them to ask us to leave."

"I'm actually feeling like a rebellious teenager right now." I stated, "Let's do it."

We came up a couple ideas, but all of them would involve us for sure getting arrested.. And that's not exactly cool?

So we left and headed to a nearby grocery store instead. We wanted to try something we've seen videos of before.

We headed to the dairy aisle and Jack grabbed two cartons of milk, he walked past a few women discussing which cheese would be best for their diet. I clicked record on my phone and Jack purposely slipped.