I'm Sorry Master

Day 1 Of Spring Fever Tour

April 11, 2013 - Tulsa, OK

I woke up and slid out of my bunk, my feet landing hard on the ground. I cringed, hoping I didn't wake up the guys. I shivered and grabbed my blanket out of my bunk and wrapped it around me and headed towards the kitchen.

I pulled some leftover pizza out from the mini fridge and threw it in the microwave and heated it up. I sat down at the table and began to eat it. I heard movement and looked up to see Jack walking over. He sat down next to me and picked up a piece of my pizza and ate it.

Normally, I would have slapped his hand away, but after the minifight we had yesterday, I was just happy he was interacting with me. I laid my head on his shoulder, a common thing I did with him.

He pulled my blanket over the both of us and we ate the pizza together. He laid his head ontop of mine, "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"It's okay." I said.

"No, it's not."

I moved my head and looked up at him, confused.

"I was just having a shitty day. And you brought up Holly, and I just.. Me and her got into a huge ass fight before I left. Like, right before I left. And I thought you would help me forget about it. Ya know, cause we besties."

I smiled at his comment.

"But I don't know. When you brought it up I just got kinda sad about it, ya know?"

I nodded, "I'm sorry, Jack. I didn't know."

"Don't be." He half smiled.

I didn't know what to say, so he spoke for me.

"Wanna watch Home Alone?" His face lit up, turning into the normal happy Jack he is known for being.

I fake laughed, "Hahaha, no."

"Why?" He pouted.

"Do you realize how many times I've watched that movie with you?"

"Yeah. That's why it's our movie." He said.

I laughed and took the last piece of pizza and slapped it on his face. I burst out laughing, what can I say? I crack myself up. His mouth dropped open and he stood still.

"Jack, I-" Before I could finish, he tickled me, and we fell to the ground.

He straddled atop of me and used one arm to pin my arms down, and the other to tickle me.

I screamed in laughter and Alex shouted from his bunk, "MADDY SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"SORRY LEXY." Jack shouted back and stopped tickling me, but kept me pinned down.

I struggled to get out, but there was no use. All of a sudden this boy gained a shit ton of muscle.

He took his free hand and used a finger to wipe some sauce off his face and put it by my mouth.

"You want freedom, you lick the finger."

"Jack. I have no idea where that finger has been.."

"Lick the finger."

"Jack."

"THE FINGER."

I used my knee and hit him in the balls. Not hard enough to damage anything, but hard enough to get him off. And it worked, he let go and curled up in a ball, cupping his man area.

I laughed again and stood up. "Sorry, Jacky. But I wasn't licking that finger."

He sat there for another minute, and I just sat on the couch, with my blanket wrapped around me. I opened up my twitter app.

"You're so cruel." he said, finally standing up.

I shrugged.

He held his hand out, "Seriously, though. Let's watch a movie."

"Only if I get to pick." I looked up at him.

He nodded so I took his hands in mine and he pulled me up. We walked to the lounge, I checked the time as we did, it was 10:30. We should be arriving at the venue about 3.

I picked out the movie The Breakfast Club and sat down on the couch next to Jack. I set my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my back. And no, me and Jack are not dating, nor do we like each other.. We're just close. Really close.

Halfway through the movie, the door opened and Alex peeped his head in. "Can you guys turn it down." He scratched his face. You could tell he just woke up.

"Sorry." I said, finding the remote.

"Arms length apart, children. I don't want you any closer to my man, Maddy." He smiled as I turned the tv down.

"Mhm." I replied, cuddling back into Jack's chest.

Alex left, closing the door behind him.

We walked into the venue, and in there sat both Pierce The Veil, Mayday Parade, and You Me At SIx.

Of course, All Time Low was last to arrive. We walked in and when I actually caught a glimpse of Pierce The Veil, I caught myself breathing heavily. I tried to calm myself as we walked up to them.

Everyone introduced themselves, and Vic even shook my hand. I was about to burst out screaming and fangirling, but then I thought that wouldn't be professional, so I just settled with the casual, "I'm a huge fan of your music." and a smile.

It was a couple minutes until the first show of tour started. And All Time Low was up next.

I slid my guitar over my shoulder and bounced around a little bit with Zack.

Matt gave us the que and we ran onto stage, there was a big curtain up, seperating us from the fans.

We took our positions, and Jack and I started the begging of Lost In Stereo and kept it going for a little bit, not actually starting the song.

The fans screamed like crazy and then we broke out with the actual song as the curtain dropped and the screams got even louder.

"LOST IN STEREO, LOST IN STEREO." Alex sang.

When the first verse started, Jack ran around the stage playing his guitar. I stood up on the speaker and head banged to the beat while playing. I jumped off when the chours came and ran around with Jack. We did that weird thing we do, when we jump up in the air. Then ran around some more.

After we finished the song, Alex shouted into the mic, "What the fuck's up, Tulsa?!"

They shouted back. Jack already had four bras up on his mic stand.

"This next song is called Stella."

We went on with the show, and about halfway through the set, the lights went off and we all ran off of stage except Alex.

I stood next to Jack, who was just as sweaty as myself.

We watched as the spotlight turned on and Alex sat on a stool with his acoustic guitar and played Remembering Sunday.

Jack and I lip synced the song to each other, and danced stupidly and slowly.

Not slow danced.. But danced on our own, with stupid moves. In slow motion.

The song was over and we ran back on stage and played a few more songs.

I saw a fan with a sign that said, JALEX OVER JADDY.

When we finsihed That Girl I said into my mic, "Jack, she ships you and Alex over you and me."

"Where?" He asked.

I pointed and he laughed, "I ship Jatt Damakat."

"The fucks Jatt Damakat?" Alex asked for me.

"Jack Barakat and Matt Damon." He said, and we all laughed.

"That hurts, Jack." I said, "I thought we had something."

Which caused a third the crowd to scream. All of the Jaddy shippers.

"Woah woah woah. I thought we had something, Maddy?" Alex asked.

About another fourth of the fans cheered. The Malex shippers.

There weren't many Malex shippers, but there were a few.

"Alex." Jack said. "What about me?"

The last third. The Jalex shippers.

Our fandom was weird. A third of them shipped me and Jack. A third shipped Alex and Jack. A fourth shipped me and Alex, and the last fourth didn't give a shit.

"I-" I started.

"This next one is called Weightless." Jack said, cutting me off.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I'm sorry, master." He whined and covered his face like I was going to hit him, "I won't do it again, master." Which caused us all to laugh again.

That's Jack for you. Always putting a smile on everyones face.