That'll Be A gif For Quite A While

I said hello to Zack before laying down on the couch of the bus. Jack sat down on my back and I yelled at him to get off. He laughed and did so.

He stood to the side, talking to Zack about something. Next Alex and Lisa got on the bus, then Rian.

Everyone greeted each other and went off to their own thing. Jack was standing close by me, scrolling through Twitter.

I reached out and grabbed the loop of his jeans and pulled him to me. He smirked down at me, "What are you doing?"

"Lay with me." I commanded and let go.

He laughed and laid down on the couch, wrapping his arm around my back. I set my head on his chest and watched him go through his mentions on twitter.

I watched him reply to the fans and said, "You know you probably give them all heart attacks when you respond?"

"That's why I do it." He stated.

A few minutes later, I reached my hand up and locked his phone. I hid it in my sleeve and looked up at him.

"What was that for?"

I shrugged and kissed him softly. But we we're cut off by Rian shouting, "NO STOP."

I looked over at him and frowned. He had his face covered.

"Fuck off, Dawson." Jack said.

Rian grabbed something off the counter and walked away. I looked back up at Jack.

"Where were we?" He smiled and I kissed him again.

Day 1 Of House Party Tour- 9/11/13

Broomfield, CO

I woke up snuggled into Jack's chest. The bus was stopped, so I figured we were at the venue. I knew I should go shower now before everyone else tried to crowd into the bathrooms.. But for some reason, I couldn't find the stregnth to remove myself from Jack. I found his hand in the dark and interlocked our fingers.

I was so inlove with him and I just always wanted to be attached, I don't know why. I guess I would classify myself as clingy.. But I really can't help it. I mean, it's him. A few minutes later, I decided to untangle myself from his grasp and slide out of the bunk. I grabbed my things to get ready and headed inside the venue.

After hopping in the shower, I slid on a pair of blue skinny jeans and one of my MadDawg shirts. It was black, shortsleeve and said ALL TIME BLOW in sloppy white lettering. And on the left sleeve, it said the name of my clothing line, MAD DAWG with my symbol next to the G. A sugar skull. (picture of sugar skull to side)

I grabbed a few bracelets and slid them on before doing my make up and straightening my hair. I slipped on my black VANS and headed back to the bus. On my way there I ran into Jaime Preciado, bassist of Pierce The Veil.

"Hey MadDawg!"

"Hey Hime-Time!" I laughed and hugged him. "How've you been?'

"Just fucking dandy!" He shouted, "Wanna go grab some lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah sure! Let me just go grab my phone and tell the guys."

"Alright." He said.

I walked onto my bus and threw my pajamas in my bag and grabbed my phone. Jack was still sleeping, so I told the other guys I was going to go grab lunch and catch up with Jaime.

I walked back out and slid my phone into my pocket and we walked down the street looking for somewhere to go.

We settled on a little fast food place called Aj's. We walked in and got noticed right away by three girls. We were bombarded with questions like, "ARE YOU GUYS DATING." "MADDY WHAT ABOUT JACK?" "DID YOU AND JACK BREAK UP?" "WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" "DOES JACK KNOW YOU'RE HERE?" "DID YOU GUYS SNEAK OUT?"

Jaime and I laughed and tried to calm them down.

"We're not dating." Jaime explained. "We've been close since before Maddy and Jack were together."

"I'm still dating Jack." I laughed, "And he know's I'm here."

We took pictures with them and signed some things before getting food and sitting down.

"How was your summer?" He asked. "Diggin' the nose ring, by the way."

"Pretty well spent." I said. "And gee thanks. How was your summer?"

"Pretty great. Went to Mexico to see the familia."

"You and your mexican-ness." I laughed, taking a bite of my food.

We caught up for a while before decided to head back to the venue. I walked onto the bus and Jack was sitting down on his laptop. He was wearing blue jeans and his black F*CK shirt.

He was talking to his computer and then looked up at me. I gave him a confused look and he turned the screen to me, "Say Hi!"

He was on one of those LiveStream sites.

I laughed and sat next to him, "Hellooo!"

He st it on the kitchen table and we watched the chat box explode.

"Let's answer questions, because I'm bored." He said, "So ask us questions."

The chat room was going so fast we couldn't even read them. He clicked a button and they all stopped.

We spent about an hour talking to all of them. Alex even came up from behind us and mooned them. That'll be a gif for quite a while.

We just finished the show and headed for the showers. I was sitting in my bunk when I got a text from Adam Elamakis, the photographer.

I opened it. There were a few pictures.

One of me standing up on the speaker, playing my guitar. I smiled out into the crowd an I wasn't sweaty. So it was probably the first song.

The next was Jack, Zack and I all jumping in the air with our guitars at the same time. it was pretty awesome.

The last was Alex and I, facing each other, laughing and playing.

I saved all three then opened up one of my apps and found an old picture of Alex and I from last year. It was from Warped '12 when we both had chunks of pink in our hair and playing at a venue in the same area.

I put that one next to the one from tonight of Alex and I.

I posted it onto Instagram with the captian, "Transformation Tuesday with @awgaskarth Thanks for the awesome shows, Colorado!"

My curtain slid open and Jacks face looked at me, "Why you hiding?"

I shrugged.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure." I said, sliding out. "But not Home Alone."

He frowned, "Fineeeee."