You Look.. Stunning.

"Are you ready to go?" Alex asked impatiently. "We need to leave."

"One second, I'm almost done." I said, putting on my small silver necklace.

"You look great now can we go?" Alex asked from the other side of the door.

"Alexander William." I  said. "Calm yourself. Plus you can't even see me so shut up."

I took one last look at myself in my full legnth mirror. I was wearing a white dress that fell down to right above my knees. It had reddish pink flowers on it and 3 finger sized straps. an: dress to side Over that, I had on a light blue jean jacket. On my feet I had on white sandals. My hair was up in a loose bun, I curled the few pieces that fell out. 

I took a deep breath and opened my bedroom door. There stood Alex, leaning against the wall, his phone in his hands. "I'm ready." I said.

He took a double take on me, which made me feel kinda nervous. "Am I over dressed?" I asked anxiously.

"Not at all." He shook his head and walked closer to me. "You look.. Stunning."

"Thanks. Can we go now?" I smiled small before mocking him, "We need to leave."

His smile turned into a smirk and he held his arm out. "Let's."

"Let's." I repeated taking his arm in mine. 

Alex was taking me out to dinner tonight. Just as friends, of course. He and Lisa broke up a few days ago and he needs to do something to get his mind off of it. Even though he claims they'll probably be back together by next week. We got in his car and pulled out of the driveway.

It was a somewhat long drive to the restaurant, but on our way there, we stopped at a stoplight next to a forest. I starred at the forest and something in my mind was jumping all around.

There was something about it that I remembered. But I don't know what it was. Next to it was a big white house, that also clicked in my head. What was it about that house and forest that sticking out to me?

"So are you ready for some of the best Italian food you have ever eaten in your life?" Alex snapped me out of my thoughts.

~

"Alex, do you think we can go check out that forest we passed on our way home?"

"Which one?" He asked. taking a sip of his drink.

"I don't know, we passed one on our way here and I want to look at it."

"Sure." He nodded.

My dinner with Alex went great. There was so much laughing and just fun in it. The most fun I've had in quite some time. And he really helped get my mind off of the whole 'trying to remember everything' idea.

Jacks POV

I sat up on the thick tree branch that has become too familiar to me. I laid my back against the trunk and set my guitar on my lap. I looked at the spot she used to sit in and sighed. After rubbing my eyes I set my fingers on the strings, and looking around. 

Ever since Maddy was released from the hospital, I've spent almost all of my time in this forest. On this branch. The branch her and I would always sit on when we needed to just get away from it all. With that, I strummed down and sighed. I felt a tear roll down my face.

I need to just work up the guts to talk to her again. Alex said she always asks about me. But I feel like he's just making it all up to try and cheer me up a bit. Why would she want to be with me again after I ruined her life?

I sat there for a moment in silence, before remembering the time she sat down infront of the window playing a song to herself and I watched her without her knowing. The way she looked out at the snow falling onto the ground. How her voice softly sang the lyrics to the song. 

So I decided to play that song. She loved it so much.

an: song is 'she is love' by parachute

I picked the first couple strings. And started singing to myself. "I've been beaten down. I've been kicked around. But she takes it all for me."

In my mind I imagined her singing it with me. "And I lost my faith. In my darkest days. But she makes me want to believe."

I went on, feeling my eyes fill with tears. Maddy is the only girl I've ever been so crazy about. The only girl I've ever cried over. The only girl worth crying over. "They call her love love love love love.. They call her love, love, love, love, love. "

And I lost her. "She is love, and she is all I need."

The tears poured down my cheeks. "She's all I need. 

am i depressing anyone yet? im depressing myself lol.