Good Morning Pervert

Day 3 of Vacation

June 3rd, 2014

I woke up to Jack getting dressed. I watched him slide on his swim trunks over his boxers. He turned his head and looked at me.

"Well, good morning pervert." He smiled, grabbing his shirt out of his bag.

"Morning." I smiled, "Wait. Don't put that shirt on."

He looked the shirt then me, he smirked and walked over. I was still laying on my side. "Why?" He smirked again. Leaning over me.

"Come here." I smiled stroking his hair. He got on the bed, and I shifted onto my back as he straddled on top of me.

He slowly leaned down to kiss me, but right before his lips touched mine, he attacked me with tickles.

"JACK!" I shouted, laughing violently, trying to squirm out from under him.

"MADDY!" He mocked in a high pitched voice.

"I DONT..SOUND..LIKE THAT." I shouted in between laugher.

He stopped and smiled down at me as I caught my breath.

"You fucking tease." I laughed, pushing him off me. He fell onto the bed and I stood up. I quickly stretched before grabbing some clothes out of my bag and headed into the bathroom to change.

"Why are you changing in the bathroom?" Jack said from the other side of the door.

"I have to pee." I lied. "So might as well." But really, I've been too insecure to change in front of Jack the past few days.

I opened the door once again. He looked up at me and smiled as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"What are we doing today?" I leaned against the doorframe.

"Water park." He pointed at his swim trunks.

"Throw me my bathing suit." I point at my bag.

He does so, I thank him and walk back into the bathroom.

I put my white bathing suit on before I slid on a baggy neon green tshirt shirt with white lettering that read jagk. Vinny pulled some strings and got it customized for my birthday. Then pulled on white shorts.

I started to brush through my hair as the door creaked open.

I looked behind me through the mirror. Jack walked in and took the brush out of my hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping." He replied, brushing through my hair.

I just smiled and put my contacts in as he did.

He finished and threw the brush on the counter, I turned around and leaned my butt against the counter and loosely wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thanks, Jay." I smiled, pecking his lips. He wrapped his left arm around my waist.

"Anytime, M." He smiled and bobbed my nose with his right hand.

"Aw." We both looked to see Cass smiling at us, her phone out.

"Did you just take a picture?" I asked.

"It's possible." She smiled, putting her phone in her pocket. "But you two need to hurry the fuck up. Alex and Lisa were ready before you."

Jack and I looked at each other, our eyes wide. "Damn." I laughed.

~

We arrived at the water park at about 230pm. We got our wristbands and put our shit in lockers and blah blah before heading over to the big slides.

"Okay," Lisa locked her arm with mine. "Us ladies are going to tan."

"What." I asked.

She gave me a weird look. Jack wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Lise. You know Maddy is one of the guys."

I punched his stomach.

He laughed, "You are."

"I know but don't say it like that."

Lisa unhooked her arm from mine and locked arms with Cassadee. "Lise. I'm going on the slides too." Cass laughed.

"What?" She looked hurt.

"Lisa you're coming on the slides with us." Alex picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

She squealed and we headed over to grab tubes.

The first slide we went on was one we called The ToiletBowl as children, now we call it The Shit Bucket. It's with a two person tube.

We waited in line and Cassadee got noticed a few times.

~

It was about 930pm now. We were back at the lake house sitting around the fire the guys started.

We were all sitting in our own chairs with beers, Alex telling some story about last summer with his parents or something. I wasn't paying attention.

All my attention was on the marshmallow I was roasting. I starred into the fire, letting the heat warm my face.

Jack's POV

I watched Maddy put her s'mores together and bite into it. She leaned back in her chair and starred up in the sky. It was obvious she was in her own little world. I felt a small smile creep onto my face as I watched her. She looed so adorable, they way she blocked us all out and got lost in her thoughts.

She set her hands together ontop of her stomach, and the look on her face changed. I know there is something bothering her. I know it. But why won't she tell me? It kills me to see her like this. I know everyone else thinks she's fine, but I know it's all an act.

I've known her for so long to know there is something there bothering her. And I will get to the bottom of it.

I STARTED A NEW ALEX FANFIC.

check it out on my page! heres the description. ( FIRST THREE CHAPTERS ARE ALEADY POSTED (: )

Jessica Jankowski is the lead singer in an all female punk band called Conformity. Her and Alex Gaskarth end up being forced into recording a song together, touring together, oh yeah. And having to pretend they're dating. The only problem: They can't stand each other. But at the same time, they seem to be inseparable. How exactly does this all work out? Well, looks like you'll have to read to find out.