His Favorite Thing About You?

Time was flying. Today was already the day we leave for tour. But before we leave, Bryan Stars is coming to interview Jack and I since he's in town.

I plopped down on the couch next to Bryan with a cup of milk.

"Alright, hey guys! It's me Bryan here once again with 2/5 of All Time Low, in their very own apartment. Introduce yourselves, guys."

"Mon nom est Jack."

"The hell kinda language is that?" I laughed, looking at Jack.

"French."

"Okay, I'm Maddy." I said.

"Alright," Bryan said, "Well, you guys have actually started dating recently."

I made eye contact with Jack and smiled, then looked back at Bryan, "Sadly."

"Fight me, Mad." Jack said.

Bryan laughed, "Okay, well, this episode is going to be all about your guys' relationship. Gunna be called *Couple Edition* Cool?"

"Cool." I nodded, sipping my milk.

"Whatcha go there?" Bryan asked.

"FIFTY BUCKS SAYS IT'S MILK." Jack shouted.

"Yous is right." I pointed at him.

"How'd you know that?" Bryan laughed.

"Besides alcohol, that's all she fucking drinks."

"Sometimes, I mix them both." I nodded.

He laughed, "Alright. To start us off. You guys have been friends for how long?"

"Since seventh grade." I said.

"And how long have you guys liked each other?"

"I think freshman year for me." I said.

"Jack?" Bryan looked at him.

"Seventh grade." He smiled.

I smiled too, because I had no idea he liked me that long.

"You guys have always been so close." Bryan stated, "Always together. Holding hands and cuddling in public. Have you guys ever kissed before you started dating?"

I smirked at Jack.

"See, usually we lie and say no for this question. Even last time you asked. But we actually did." He smiled.

"Maddy, tell us the story." Bryan turned to me.

"Okay well.. Freshman year. We were baking a cake. And we started slapping each other in the face with the batter," I laughed, "Umm, and then it just happened."

"Actually," Jack said, "You slipped on the batter on the floor. And I caught you. Then it happened."

"Ahh, yes." I said, drinking more milk.

"Well, now everyone knows the truth." Bryan said. "But how was the cake."

We laughed, "We didn't even get to make it. We wasted all of the batter in the fight."

"Alright," He laughed. "Okay, how did you two confess your love to each other?" Bryan asked.

We were both silent, then I spoke. "Well, it's always been obvious. But during the Spring Fever tour, he broke up with his girlfriend and needed somewhere to stay until he found his own place. So I said he could stay with me. And I was casually sitting right there." I said, "Right where you're sitting Bryan. Then the door swung open, and Jack walked in and kissed me out of no where."