67. Wooing my stubborn baby...

Start from the beginning

She chuckles as she knows pretty well that her husband abhi will do something to impress and convince her and makes her surrender to him very easily...

She is in a mood to tease her abhi as she missed her loving husband's naughty acts and his unexpected surprises a lot... She knows what all abhi will do to make her happy and make her to drown in love with him more and more...

Pragya wants abhi to come back to his original chirpy and happy form, after all the mishaps that happened in their lives which makes them to forget the happiness they had earlier...

Pragya decides not to give up unless and until she gets back her older abhi... She vows not to give up  so easily to abhi till she sees the genuine smile in his face....

She too wants to forget all the sad days they come across and to be happy like they used to be... Pragya smiles brightly and gets inside to freshen up with a thought how to make her plan work...

.......

Abhi sighs and sits in the couch outside his  room as he doesn't know the ways to convince his fuggy... He closes his eyes and thinks what to do now to impress his fuggy....

All of a sudden, his face glowed with happiness and he jumps up happily like a kid

All of a sudden, his face glowed with happiness and he jumps up happily like a kid... He giggle happiy as he has find out the way to make his fuggy lose her stubborness very soon..

Abhi's pov.:

Fuggy... My cute , stubborn baby.... Dont you know what about your loving husband abhi can do... You are planning to seduce me haaan... 😂😂😂😂...

You know pretty well how much I can control myself... Your tricks wont work on me sweet heart... So sad.... Feeling pity for you... 😞😞

 You are going to fail miserably in front of me... 😂😂😂😂... But what about you baby??? I know how much you have self control...
Ahem ahem... No words...

Don't you know your abhi is a crazy man with complete naughtiness... Get ready sweet heart to enjoy the sweet revenge your abhi gonna give you...

One week punishment hun??? Ahaan .. lets me see who is going to get punishment... Just 2 days fuggy...

Im damn sure, all your stubbornness will vanish in thin air and you will surrender to me completely... Lets see whether your loving husband wins or your stubbornness wins....

That night, pragya is planning how to seduce abhi and also is in a dilemma how to escape from abhi, if he do any naughty acts... She is not aware of the fact that her husband is watching all her moves and already he is ready with his back up plans...

Abhi: what's up fuggy??? Planning big to trap me...

Pragya: No... Not at all... Who said so like that .. I dont have any such ideas ...