After You Read

This "chapter" isn't relevant to this book's plot but it does contain info such as the possible sequel. If you don't want to read it, I literally can't make you so it's your choice.
____________________________________

Okay, so I'm supposed to tell you guys a bunch of random stuff so here goes nothing.

Sequel?: Yes, there will be a sequel and I will be posting soon. It might take a while to develop a good plot that will top this one, but I'll try my best to come up with a story line. I already know where it will take place and I'll give you a hint so you'll know as well. ORAS is the hint. It's an acronym for something pokémon related. (I forgot to tell you what it's called...oops. It's called The Lie (Book 2 of The Wish) but you don't have to search for it. It should be under my list of published books.)

Thank Yous?: Yes, I am going to thank all of those folks who really helped me finish this book. I was trying to update just about every day. A special shout out goes to GamerGirlMoon who voted on pretty much all of the chapters while I was in the process of completing the story, and of course PokemonGladion who was the first to comment and gave me support while I tried to come up with ideas. 

This book has been edited for my account redo. Some things may be different of even missing.