Chapter 14

Okay, so the picture above is one that I drew because I didn't know how to get the original. Sorry about the lighting and my terrible attempt at trying to add a shading affect. You'll see what it's for later on. Enjoy this chapter!
____________________________________

     "Clemont are you sure this is the place? It just seems like a regular café to me," (y/n) whispered to him.

        "That's what I thought at first, but after some thorough investigation, I realized that there is a secret door in here somewhere. I just don't know where it could be. Just act casual and we'll be fine," Clemont reassured her.

      The three of them walked into the café. Bonnie went to a table to wait for (y/n) and Clemont to order something. (Y/n) got to the waitress first but before she could ask anything the waitress said, "Sorry but we're closed. You should get out of here before something unfortunate were to happen to you."

      Startled by the waitress' words, (y/n) stepped back a little and decided that they wouldn't be getting out of this one in a civil manner.

        "I know that you know about Team Flare's hideout so you can tell me or I'll have to used force," (y/n) threatened. The waitress smirked.

       "If you insist," she said. That was when the waitress pulled out her pokémon and ordered an attack, but (y/n) was just as fast, and ordered Moon to counter the attack. While (y/n) was caught up in battle, Clemont had faught the waiter who was standing near the hidden door.

        Once the fights were over, (y/n), Bonnie, and Clemont unlocked the door and raced down the stairs. There was an elevator and the hall that they ended up in split off into two different directions.

        "What now?" (y/n) asked as she scoped out the area from where they stood.

        "That elevator seems to be activated by some sort of code or access card, so that's out of the question. We should try going into one of these directions. It would be better if we split up but I don't know exactly what you're after so it wouldn't be of too much help," Clemont responded. He had obviously considered their options before hand and could be ready for almost any situation at the given time.

        "We should go left, since most people usually choose right, the best way would be the opposite, right?" Bonnie suggested. Clemont and (y/n) nodded. Bonnie was proving to be useful.

      They took a left and carefully made their way through the hall. There were no security cameras and they hadn't run into anyone so far but that just made the odds rise against them. The thought did cross (y/n)'s mind. The possibility that this whole set up was a trap to lure her in made (y/n) angry. What did they want her so badly for?

      Clemont, who had gotten ahead of them, suddenly stopped and got close to the wall in an attempt to take cover. (Y/n) did as well and guided Bonnie to do the same.

        (Y/n) reached into her bag just in case she would have to fight anyone. Just as she had feared, a group of about seven of Team Flare's grunts were patrolling the hall in their best definition of an orderly fashion. They of course spotted them and it was Bonnie who spoke first.

      "Run!" she yelped. The girl had No pokémon of her own and could not fight these people on equal terms as a pokémon trainer, but that was not the case for (y/n).

        "No, I can take them. If they're here, I must be going in the right direction. If I can just get to their leader, then I can fix this," (y/n) said as she pulled out her entire team.

      There was one move that each and every one of them knew and this was how she would fight them off. The fight was a very uneven 7 to 1 and since (y/n) only had six pokemon, the odds were not in her favor but even so, all of her pokemon stood proudly as they all used the move Return at her command.