Chapter 22

Here is the next chapter. Now there is going to be a lot more weirdness here. Just warning you ahead of time.
____________________________________

      She screamed in pain as she was jolted quite literally from her unconscious state. With each wave of electricity, the pain got worse until she couldn't take it anymore. She held in her screams for as long as she could but after only a few seconds of trying, she let out one long agonizing cry.

      The tears on her face didn't help at all. She wished that she could be anywhere else but there. She didn't even know where there was but she wanted to be far away from it.

        She closed her eyes and waited for the next shock to come, but it didn't. She opened her eyes again. She was no longer attached to the machine. She was floating freely in the dream realm.

      "You know, I really didn't expect you to be able to get here on your own quite yet." It was Arceus, of course, who had spoken to her.

        "Go away. I did not summon you here. You are entering my jurisdiction without permission and there will be consequences if you stay," (y/n) said. The longer she stayed in the dream realm, the more she remembered about her past self.

      "I see that your memories are returning. We can't have that now can we. I will loosen the seal on your power just this once so that you may protect your friends. After that, I will take your old memories again and reseal your power," Arceus told her. She had no reason to protest because she already knew what she was going to do.

      "Your time is up, Arceus. I will return here when I want to and I know how to unseal and reseal my own power. I don't need you right now but I do have some questions while I am here." (Y/n) was done with this pokémon.

        Arceus froze in place where it floated in the dream realm. She didn't wait for Arceus to permit her to continue. She was Arceus' superior when it came to power level.

        "I want to know why you lied to me when you said that Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, and Mew would help me," she said.

     "I gave you the resources but you didn't use them so I used them for you. Zapdos restored the power to the plant that runs Luminose City. Articuno froze the generator and controls of your captors to earn you extra time, which you wasted, and Moltres freed your friends and burned Team Flare's original base. Mew is coming to help you in a few minutes actually so you didn't miss it yet. What exactly do you plan on doing?" Arceus said.

      "I don't answer to you anymore. You've been using me as your source of entertainment for far too long, Arceus. When I'm done, you will tell me what I need to know when I summon you here. For now, you are not allowed in this realm unless I call for you. Understood. Good," (y/n) said. With that, Arceus disappeared from her realm and she closed her eyes again. She now heard a voice. She had returned to the real world.

        "She doesn't look dead, sir. In fact she's breathing normally but there is no response from her when you use the electric shock on her now. It's still safe to say that you have suceeded in awakening the girl's power but I don't know when she'll wake up."

      "You might have set the voltage levels too high and the amount of pokémon we used must have been inadequate. Maybe you should have kept them in here longer," someone was saying. (Y/n) loosened her internal seal. She could faintly feel the power rushing through her.

        "I won't need to become immortal to defeat you all," she muttered. The person in front of her was saying something frantically. She could tell that this person was using radio waves to communicate with someone farther away from themself.

        "Tell me, how many days has it been?" she said as she lifted her head. Her eyes were still closed. The person, which was a female admin, screamed and (y/n) heard her footsteps as she began to run away. (Y/n)'s eyes shot open and upon glaring at the woman, she froze mid-run.

        "Hey, you didn't answer my question, lady. How many days have I been out for?" (y/n) said louder this time. Her head was tilted to the side as she asked the question again.

      "It's only b-been o-one day. Let me go now," the woman said with a frightened voice.

        "Oh no. I can't do that just yet," (y/n) said. She lifted her arms up and with almost no effort the metal bands holding her down snapped. It was mainly due to her newfound psychic ability. She stood up and walked past the woman towards the door.

      She stoped right in front of the door and looked back at the woman who resumed her run unexpectedly and ended up falling. (Y/n) laughed a little and turned back to the door. She was about to open it when she heard a loud booming sound comimg from the ceiling above.

        Several more followed until Yveltal came bursting through the earthy ceiling with Mew close behind. Mew wisked over to her and floated to a stop in front her.

        "Mew at your service!" said Mew giving a salute. The pokémon was just as energetic as the last time.

        "Good. Mew I need you to go find my pokémon. I'm sure you can locate them. Bring them to me. Yveltal where is Xerneas?" said (y/n). Yveltal didn't answer and instead went back to the surface. She was about to say something until she hear an angry Xerneas give a battle cry and the sounds of combat between legends could be heard.

        "They shouldn't be fighting at a time like this," was all she said as she proceeded to open the door. Mew zoomed off to get her pokémon as she took her time walking up the many stairs that led to her freedom.

      Mew soon returned to her, when she was half way up the stairs, holding a bag. "Thank you," she said. "Now I just need you to go find Bonnie and Clemont and make sure they're okay. I can handle things here."

        Mew nodded in response and zoomed off. (Y/n) began forming a spiral of energy and by the time she got to the door, it looked like a mini galaxy was in her hand. She used it to blast away the door and most of the wall. On the other side stood Lysandre, controlled Gladion, and all of the Admins along with their pokémon.

      Gladion's pokémon were in her bag so she wouldn't have to worry about hurting them. Necrozma himself was floating behind them all. He was afraid, and she knew it.

        "Give us your power so we can carry out our plan to make the world a better place," Lysandre said. (Y/n) sweat dropped.

      "That was your grand plan? Seriously?" (y/n) said laughing. Then something unexpected happened. Lysandre's stupidity threw off her concentration and her aura of power disappeared. She acted quickly.

        "Ryoko go stop Xerneas and Yveltal from fighting," she told her pokémon as she threw Ryoko's pokéball as far towards the exit as she could. Then she did the most logical thing she could think of. She turned around and ran back down the stairs. Everyone else followed her.
____________________________________

Lol! Im laughing here! I didn't even expect her to run and I am the author of the story! How did that happen?! Next chapter comes soon. Until next time my wonderful readers!