Chapter 16

Lets see what this chapter will reveal to us. I wonder what will happen.
____________________________________

     She woke up to a warm environment with not much light hitting her face. It was the way she preferred to start her mornings off. She almost didn't want to get out of bed until she started to think about yesterday's events. How she had left the apartment and met this boy and his sister and how they had gone to Team Flare's hideout and found Gladion there. These exact details were the only things she remembered. Then her eyes shot open.

        "Gladion? Gladion where are you?" she said frantically. She hadn't even noticed that he was right beside her. Her head buried in his chest and his arms wrapped around her in some sort of half hug.

      He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her and answered, "I'm right here. What's wrong?" She thought that he wasn't fully awared of what was going on since he didn't immediately separate himself from her. She knew how much he hated being too close to people.

      Their faces were only inches apart and he didn't seem faised by it at all but neither did (y/n). This wasn't the first time something like this had happened.

        "You're  awake now? That's good. Do you remember what happened?" he said to her. She could hear the sleepyness in his voice. His free hand moved to her forehead and he checked her temperature with the back of his hand still not attempting to move (y/n) away from him.

      "I think I do. Gladion where are we?" (y/n) said. She didn't dare move away from him on her own to look around. Gladion was warm and she didn't want to be cold.

        "If you do remember, then what happened three days ago when you found me?" he said with slight worry.

      "T-three days? I was out for three days. What did I do to make me blackout for three days?!" (y/n) asked him. She looked into his eyes and saw that they were full of sadness and she could tell that he hadn't been sleeping much.

        "Don't worry about that right now. We have to get you home first before I tell you everything at once. You're not going to like it at all," Gladion said. He got up but he picked (y/n) up with him like he was carrying a slepping child off to bed. (Y/n) didn't hesitate to rest her head on his shoulder.

        "Gladion, why are you being so nice to me. Is what happened really that bad?" (y/n) asked him but he didn't answer. She looked around and saw that they were in the pokémon center's sleeping quarters.

      The only times she had been back here when she was in Alola was when Sun got sick and when Gladion got sick, so why was she there now. Being in the pokémon center made her think about her own pokémon. She had left Ryoko with Gladion didn't she.

        "Gladion, where's Ryoko?" (y/n) asked. She felt him tense up and he still didn't answer her. He walked her over to the bed closest to the room's exit and set her down.

        "I will be back. I have to let the nurse know that you're awake now," Gladion said. (Y/n) was more than confused by the time he had returned and brought the nurse with him. She checked (y/n)'s temperature the proper way and took her to the examination room to run a few more tests.

        When she was satisfied with her work, the nurse said something to Gladion, who had been standing at the door the entire time, and he left. The nurse walked over to her and told her that she was free to go and that she shouldn't work herself so much.

      "You almost put yourself into a coma, dear." (Y/n) let the nurse lead her to the exit where Gladion was waiting for her. He looked at her wearily as she walked to him and they walked out of the pokémon center together. Gladion looked down the entire time they walked and he refused to look at her.

      It made (y/n) feel bad and she wondered if she had said something to him to make him feel so down. They weren't very far from the apartment when the shadow of something large passed over them. (Y/n) heard the screams first. Gladion and (y/n) looked up just in time to see the legendary Yveltal swooping down onto the street in front of  them. Gladion stepped in front of (y/n) protectively.

        "Necrozma said this would happen," he muttered, but (y/n) didn't understand what he had meant by that. Yveltal was looking past Gladion and straight at (y/n).

        "I'm not letting you take her. You're going to have to get through me first," Gladion shouted at Yveltal. Yveltal roared at him in reply which (y/n) heard as "I don't intend to get through you. I'll just take you both." Gladion staggered backward a little from the roar Yveltal had given.

        "Gladion we can take him down if we work together. Our pokémon can handle him," she said to him. Gladion didn't even look at her when he said it.

        "Our pokemon are gone...Team Flare has them." Despite what he just said though, both of them kept their eyes on the pokémon of death. He roared again and this time he took to the skies.

         "You're causing me to make a scene! I'm tired of this!" were the words that (y/n) got from Yveltal's roar. Gladion then grabed her hand and pulled her along as he began to run. Only a little further and they would be out of harm's way, but Yveltal had other plans.

        He returned behind them, swooping down all too quickly and snatched them both from where they were. Yveltal spiraled upward and flew off carrying the two of them to some far off place. (Y/n) let out a small yelp although she wasn't afraid.

        "I don't really need the boy so I could always drop him. That means don't try anything stupid, Necrozma or you'll have to deal with me," Yveltal said, obviously addressing Necrozma. Even though Yveltal had been talking to Necrozma, (y/n) was woried that Yveltal would drop Gladion anyway.

      After a good fifteen minutes of flying, Yveltal finally halted above an uninhabited forest and dropped them. The fall was about seven feet from the ground and it didn't cause them too much harm but someone didn't approve of Yveltal's behavior because (y/n) heard a pokémon shout at Yveltal.

         "(Y/n) and Gladion are guests here, Yveltal!  You don't drop guests from seven feet in the air even if it didn't kill them!"

      (Y/n) looked towards the source of the voice and was shocked with what she saw. If that was Yveltal behind her then this must have been..."Xerneas?" (y/n) asked. Xerneas was indeed standing there in the foliage and this pokémon also knew their names.

         "So you know my name already. I expected no less fron you Hoshiko," Xerneas said to her. Xerneas walked closer to them.

      "I'm sorry but my name isn't Hoshiko, it's (y/n)," (y/n) said a little confused.

          "Yes, I know that. Hoshiko means star child. That's what you are (y/n). You're a star child. If you wish for an explanation, you may follow me," Xerneas said.

         "And I haven't forgotten about you, Yveltal. Thank you for not killing anything but I would like you to keep your distance. We don't need to fight right now." Gladion looked over to (y/n) and she did the same. She could tell that he felt uncomfortable in their current situation.

        "Don't worry Gladion, I won't hurt you and I will do my best to make sure that Yveltal behaves as well. As for Necrozma, if you even decide to show yourself here, I will show you no mercy. You won't be getting (y/n)'s power," Xerneas said.

      Xerneas then walked off into the forest and because they didn't want to be left with Yveltal, Gladion and (y/n) followed. As they walked, Gladion still refused to look at her even though he had just done so only moments before. She decided to worry about it later and just followed Xerneas into the forest.
____________________________________

And this chapter is done. I forgot to mention last time that pokémon centers are like mini hospitals and the ones in this story are bigger than the ones from the games but I hope you all liked this chapter.