Chapter 12

And now, the chapter you have all been waiting for...the ally chapter! Yes, (y/n) will meet her first human ally in this here chapter.
____________________________________

      The one window in (y/n)'s room shot rays of sun across her sleeping figure. She woke up and found that Gladion was no longer sleeping on her shoulder and his pokémon were all in there pokéballs and lying across (y/n)'s nightstand. Her pokémon were also in their pokéballs.

      It must have been Gladion's doing. She was glad that he was feeling well enough to actually do something today. She got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for her possibly adventurous day.

      When she finished, she went to look for Gladion, and that's when she realized that he wasn't there. He was nowhere in the apartment at all. As big as Lumiose City was, there was no way she'd be able to find him on her own, and, if it was as she feared, she needed to hurry up and find him.

      She darted into her room, grabbed her pokemon, and got her hat and bag. She was seconds from opening the door to the apartment when it was suddenly opened on its own.

        Gladion casually stood at the door with a shopping bad from an apparel store in one hand and the other hand was on the door handle. He stared blankly at (y/n) and wondered where she was going. She hugged him which made him flinch.

         "I thought you were gone. I thought that Necrozma took you away from me," she whispered as she hugged him.

         "I only went to the store to get some clothes. Apparently, everyone was so worried about my condition that they didn't think to send any of my things with me. Oh and (y/n), let me go," Gladion said. He was feeling more like himself now and didn't want any human contact at the moment.

       "Sorry," (y/n) apologized as she let him go. He walked inside and turned to look back at (y/n) as if it was just a normal day.

          "What's on today's agenda?" he said. He seemingly back to his old self which was much of a relief.

      "Well, I was going to leave you here with Ryoko and head to the professor's lab to get more info on all of the possible places that can help you out. I didn't expect you to be gone when I woke up," (y/n) responded. Gladion frowned.

      "I can take care of myself you know. I don't need your pokémon to look after me while your gone," he said.

         "I am well aware of that but Ryoko is staying just in csse Necrozma tries anything while I'm gone. She will do whatever she can to stop you from doing anything too rash while under his control. I know you don't want me to do that but it's for your safety," (y/n) said.

      Gladion's frown didn't leave his face as he turned away from her, but his voice sounded as comforting as a mother's.

        "You shouldn't worry about me so much. It'll only cause you more stress. Go ahead and do what you need to, but I can handle myself like I said...just, just stay safe. Those people who were after you yesterday are still out there." This made (y/n) smile at him.

      "Ok, but I'm still leaving Ryoko behind so I can give Moon some experience in pokémon battles. Ryoko already agreed to it anyway," she said to him. (Y/n) released Ryoko.

      "(Y/n)!!!!" Ryoko growled. The pokémon's sudden outburst startled her.

        "What?" (y/n) said to her pokémon wondering Why Ryoko had suddenly spoken.

         "Why you no eat breakfast!?" Ryoko growled. (Y/n) almost laughed at her but refrained from doing so.

         "Ryoko, you should work on your speech. It's slacking off again. I was going to get breakfast from a café by the way so stop worrying, " (y/n) said.