Chapter 10

Here's another update folks! Hope you all enjoy it!
____________________________________

      For safety reasons, Gladion had convinced (y/n) to go straight to her apartment rather than stopping by the pokémon center. Now (y/n) wished she hadn't let him talk her into it.

      Now she would have to wait until the next day to retrieve Gladion's pokémon and check on all of the pokémon she had stored in her boxes. She was most definitely not going anywhere else today and, thanks to the nice ship crew that took her luggage to her apartment when she left, she wouldn't have to go anywhere else.

         She now needed to face the current task which was the terrible thing called unpacking. (Y/n) gave Gladion permission to move anything that wasn't in her suitcase. That meant he wouldn't be moving anything but plush-doll pokemon and gifts that (y/n) hadn't opened yet. Everything else was left up to her and after an hour of arranging everything into near perfect order, she was ready to take on another task.

      Gladion had fallen asleep on the couch and it made her think of something. There was only one bed in the entire apartment. (Y/n) hadn't been expecting any temporary roommates, so she had only gotten a one bed apartment.

        Pushing the issue aside she then focused on the next task. What's for dinner? She had to make sure everything, including food matters, were taken care of.

        "Hey, Ryoko. Is there any food in the fridge?" (y/n) asked her pokémon as she walked towards her.

        "Have you gone shopping for food since you've been here?" Ryoko replied with a slight attitude.

        "You didn't have to say it like that, Ryoko. I guess I'll be eating malasadas for dinner too then," (y/n) said sulking.

        "Dinner?! Aren't you forgetting lunch? It hasn't even gotten remotely close to night yet, (y/n)!" Reiji said. (Y/n) shrugged it off and silently decided to skip lunch so that she could watch over Gladion.

      She wasn't going to fully rest until he was cured of Necrozma's presence. She walked over to the couch to make sure Gladion was alright and he was. Then she made her way to her room which had one of three doors in the apartment if the front door was included. The other door was that of the bathroom. The kitchen was merged with the living room and only a counter separated the two.

      She flopped onto the bed that she wouldn't allow herself to use since Gladion needed it most. 'If I don't figure this out soon, I might have to sleep on the couch for a while' (y/n) thought. That was when she heard it. The loud crash.

        (Y/n) sprang up and ran to the living room where Gladion was supposed to be peacefully napping. Instead she found a very much awake Gladion but it wasn't him.

      It was still Gladion, but his eyes now fluctuated between red, blue, and yellow. To make matters worse, there were tattoos of a chain around both of his wrists and neck. This was Gladion alright, but it wasn't the Gladion (y/n) knew. He stood over a lamp that had been knocked over. The bulb no longer giving any light. He looked at her and spoke.

        "(Y/n)! So nice of you to join me. You were just the human I was looking for." He spoke with the voice of Necrozma which (y/n) hated with all of her existence.

        "Release Gladion this instant or else," (y/n) snapped, hoping that there was some effect from her bluff.

        "You? Hurt me?" he said. "All three of us know that you would never do that (y/n)."

        Three. So Gladion was still there somewhere. This relieved (y/n) only slightly.

      "I am only going to tell you this once so listen carefully. This boy is going to die. As a matter of fact, I am killing him as we speak, but that doesn't matter. You can save him by simply allowing me to take control over you instead. Your little plan to find Xerneas won't help you. Gladion will die and the only thing you can so about it is obey my demands."