Chapter 2

A/N - Hello my wonderful readers! I found myself with extra time on my hands so I decided to update. Hope you all enjoy (there's also a huge timeskip in this here chapter).
____________________________________

      It had been some very eventful years since that fateful day. After what she'd been through, being chased by a legendary pokémon was nothing compared to her overall life so far. It all started when Gladion left her house after walking her home. Once he went back home that night, he was greeted with terrible news.

       His father had mysteriously vanished while researching ultra wormholes. Something in him broke after that and not just him but his mother too. She no longer held the love and care like normal mothers had. It was still there but it was directed towards a different direction.

      She began to get involved in ultra wormholes herself and even became obsessed with her work to the point of driving herself crazy. Gladion and Lillie suffered and were neglected by their mother. They hardly knew her anymore, so Gladion finally ran away from home. He disappeared without a trace and didn't even tell his friends nor his sister where he had run off to.

      After his disappearance, Sun got sick after being attacked by what he had described as a pokémon of death before he fell into a coma. Lillie eventually ran away as well and found refuge in Kukui's research lab. She'd brought a pokémon named Cosmog with her and it sure caused quite a bit of trouble.

        Hau and (y/n) had started their journey together and in the process (y/n) discovered that she could understand pokémon.

      At first when she talked to her pokémon and they responded, she thought that it was a special bond that trainers share with their pokémon, but as she started over as a pokémon trainer, she realized that she could better understand what a pokémon was saying the stronger she got.

        It was a secret that she had only shared with Hau and Lillie. Even with all of that going on, it semed like Hau was the most unaffected, but that soon changed once Team Skull started to become more active in the area.

      Their leader Guzma thought it was a good idea to steal more pokémon than usual and the Aether Foundation was helping them in a way. Hau was kidnapped by Lusamine because he'd done some snooping and found out about her plans.

     (Y/n) was nearly alone in her travels. Lillie did her best to help but it wasn't much since she wasn't a pokémon trainer herself. It had been two years of battling for the lives of her friends when Gladion had finally made an appearance. He joined (y/n) in her attempts to defeat his mother and Team Skull.

      They successfully rescued a very traumatized Hau and freed Lusamine from the ultra beast that had fused with her. With Hau back and Lillie feeling better than ever, they'd think that their luck was going to run out but it didn't.

         After returning to MeleMele island to visit Sun, they found that he'd awoken from his sleep-like state. They all had most of their original lives back, but Lillie soon left for Kanto with her mother in order to get her much needed help.

      A year later, (y/n) had become the very first Champion of the Alola region, Gladion had become the president of the Aether foundation, Hau had become a the kahuna since the previous one had stepped down, Sun became quite a strong trainer and was always battling (y/n) to win the title as champion, and Lillie finally came back with her mother who had recovered from her condition. Lillie too was a trainer and this called for a friendly reunion of sorts.

      (Y/n) had finally fixed her and her friends lives and for two years kept her title as champion until Sun beat her one day. She congratulated him and a couple of weeks later she announced that she would be leaving Alola to see more pokémon and gain more experience.

       She was now 17 and her mother did more than trust her to take care of herself now. It was only a matter of time before she'd have to leave home anyway. Her friends took this suprisingly well and supported her decision.

      Now she was sitting in her room with her things already packed and her Alolan Vulpix that she nicknamed Reiji in her lap and her Lycanroc that she nicknamed Ryoko lounging next to her. Her other four party pokémon were scattered on the floor surrounding her.

        She would be leaving tomorrow and she still didn't know how she was going to deal with all of the goodbyes. She wasn't too worried about how her mother would be once she left nor was she worried about Hau, Lillie, or Sun. The one person that she truely worried for the most was Gladion.

      Even though the past was in the past, he still hadn't quite recovered from it. He still pushed people away and he hardly ever smiled anymore. He secluded himself from society after his mother took back over as president of Aether Paradise. He had moved into a small one room apartment that (y/n) would often visit. He pretty much lived off of pokémon battles and he hardly ever lost so it seemed like steady income, but (y/n) feared that if she left him here alone with only his nagging mother, and sometimes too caring sister, then he might drive himself crazy.

      "(Y/n)? Are you okay. You seem all too worried about something," Ryoko said. (Y/n) was startled from her thoughts by Lycanroc's comment.

        "Yeah I'm fine, Ryoko. Thanks for your concern though." She had to choose an outfit to wear to Kalos. It would be the first thing that anyone in Kalos saw her in so she had to choose wisely. (You can choose one of the outfits from the picture at the top or imagine your own)

      Tomorrow was the day she was leaving, and because she wanted all of her friends in the Alola region to be happy even with her gone, she made a wish. She made a wish for each of her friends, but one of those whishes would forever change her life in a way that shouldn't seem possible. But just how impossible could it be since (y/n) can understand pokémon?
____________________________________

Was this a good chapter? I tried to develpoe the storyline a little more before I got deeper into the actual story. Did I do well or did I do too much? I think I wrote too little. Hope you all enjoyed it anyway.