Chapter 21

And this is where the climax begins...I think. You'll just have to read on to find out.
____________________________________

      Whiteness covered everything again. Necrozma had taken over him again? No it wasn't full control, only half. That somehow relived Gladion. At least he wouldn't have to betray (y/n) in front of her.

         "I pity you, Gladion." he heard Necrozma say. It was odd hearing Necrozma say such words.

      "That's the first time you've actually used my name. What do you want from me this time," Gladion said. The background shifted and gave him that usual headache that he was now used to. He found himself in his room back at Alola again.

      "It's time for you to die. By the end of tomorrow, I will have taken all of your life force without you even knowing it. Unfortunately for you, you will have no such chance to tell your friends goodbye. You must have noticed that time flies by much faster here. Why don't you listen and find out what's going on right now."

      Gladion's vision went black and he could feel himself lying on what felt like (y/n)'s bed. She must have brought him back to her apartment.

          "Let them go!" Gladion heard. It was (y/n) that spoke and she seemed to be in trouble.

      "Only if you agree to come with me. I will spare these two but the boy will have to come as well. He has connections with one of my associates." It was Lysandre. Just hearing his voice made Gladion want to get up and punch him.

         "I won't just let you take Gladion. You'll have to get through me and my pokémon first. Otherwise you can forget it!" (y/n) snapped.

     Lysandre laughed and said, "If you insist." Gladion returned to the blank infinite whiteness inside of his head somewhere, or was this Necrozma's mind. Necrozma appeared in front of him but before Gladion could say anything, the usual chains attatched to his wrist and the chain around his neck was tighter than usual.

     It barely allowed him to breath. This was how Necrozma controlled him. Gladion could now see where he was and hear everything with no problem but he could not speak and he didn't control his actions.

         Necrozma was in control so Necrozma got up and used his arm to choke (y/n) from behind. She didn't see the attack coming and was completely unprepared for it. Once she lost consciousness, he dropped her to the ground.

        "I was wondering when you'd show up," Lysandre said addressing Necrozma rather than Gladion.

        "I appear when I want to," Necrozma said. The pokémon materialized behind Gladion in his miniature form.

        "That's new," was the only desponse Lysandre gave. He was unphased by mini Necrozma.

      "We've got what we came here for. Take the boy and girl with us and put them in a cell. We don't need them to notify any authorities. As for the power source, you carry it, Necrozma," Lysandre said. Clemont and Bonnie were being tied up and Gladion used whatever power he had left to fight Necrozma but he failed.

      Necrozma picked (y/n) up just like Gladion would have done if she'd fallen asleep on his couch back in Alola. It tore him apart to know that Necrozma was purposely taunting him but he soon found a little bit of confort from it.

      (Y/n) had the bad habit of clinging to things in her sleep. Even when she was unconscious she would do this, so when she snuggled a bit closer to Gladion, even if he was being controlled by Necrozma, he could still feel the warmth that she brought to him.