Chapter 20

A new chapter begins. What will be revealed this time? Read on to find out!
____________________________________

     Clemont was about to do something really out of the ordinary for him. Usually he thought things through but he just wasn't worried about using his head this time. His sister was in danger.

        It all started a day ago when he protected Gladion and (y/n) from Team Flare while they were at the pokémon center. He never thought they'd go after him next.

         Clemont had gone on a perfectly planned self-made mission. Gladion had told him that his pokémon, as well as (y/n)'s pokémon, were still somewhere inside of Team Flare's hideout. Clemont wanted to help because he thought (y/n) was pretty and his siter, Bonnie, wouldn't leave him alone about it.

      He decided to use his latest invention, The Pokéfinder1000. It could search for a pokémon if it was inside of a pokéball. It only worked seventy percent of the time but it was better than nothing.

         Clemont had been on his way to the café where he planned on sneaking in again when he heard the awful sound of a very large pokémon screeching.

      He looked up to the sky and he could see a red and black pokémon carrying something away. He didn't know what the pokémon was and he didn't know what it was carrying but that didn't stop him from proceeding with his plan.

      He had changed his usually blue outfit to a red one so it was a little easier to convince one of the grunts that he was new and didn't have a uniform yet. The man who let him through offered to take him on a tour of the place and since Clemont didn't want to get lost while searching for Gladion and (y/n)'s pokémon, he accepted the offer.

      Clemont was using his device as they went and much to his suprise, the grunt that was showing him around didn't even question him.

        "This is the laboratory. We keep stuff in there. Oh and the room across from it is where we keep pokémon that we've acquired for our plan. They're all in pokéballs so they can't escape but the boss keeps the door locked so that no one can borrow any of them," the grunt had been saying. Without even knowing so, the grunt had led him right where he neded to go.

        "Can you still try opening the door? I want to see how, er, cool it looks in there," Clemont said. He was trying to get him to turn his back on him so that he could use one of his pokémon to paralyze him.

      The grunt looked at Clemont strangly before saying, "So you want to see what's really in there too! I've always wanted to know myself. You won't tell if I tried picking the lock would you?"

         Clemont sweat dropped and shook his head no. The grunt then walked over to the door, looked both ways, and was promptly crushed by the door that was suddenly busted open from the inside.

      The guy was out cold but otherwise fine. A rather angry looking pokémon that Clemont had never seen before was standing at the door with a bag and a hat on. It was a bizarre sight. Then an umbreon walked next to it. They exchanged a full conversation before they noticed Clemont standing there watching them.

      The pokémon with the hat on looked like it was about to attack him but the bag shook and the pokémon temporary averted its attention from him and retrieved a pokéball.

         The pokémon that was released from that pokéball was none other than (y/n)'s eeveelution that she'd nicknamed Moon. Clemont had seen Moon in battle before the previous time he had been there.

      Moon ran over to him, went in circles around him, jumped around while giving shouts of happiness. Since Moon had come from the bag, he assumed that the rest of (y/n)'s pokémon were there too. He just had to find Gladion's pokémon but he had overheard Gladion talking about his umbreon to someone. If that was the same pokémon, then Gladion's pokémon were all there too.

      Umbreon called to Moon who returned to the scary looking pokémon with a hat on. The three of them began to walk off and Clemont assumed they were leaving so he said, "Um, the exit is that way."

         He wasn't sure if they would believe him or not. The hat wearing pokémon turned around and glared at him before walking the other way. Umbreon and Moon followed behind.

         "Here I was going and trying to rescue you guys and you rescue yourselves," Clemont said to himself in amazement before following the pokémon trio. Whenever they took a wrong turn, he led them the right way and the hat wearing pokémon would always give him a glare before taking the lead again.

      They eventually got to the hideout entrance without a problem because if a grunt showed up along their way there, the hat wearing pokémon dropkicked or sidekicked them out of the way. It made Clemont even more afraid of the pokémon each time that happened.

       They were out of there and the pokémon with the hat had kicked everyone out of their way. Now, Clemont was making a run for the nearest pokémon center which wasn't far at all. The pokémon trio followed him but before they could go in, Clemont heard someone shout his name.

      "Clemont!" It was his siter who he had left at the gym. She was being held by the arm as she dangled helplessly in the air. This wouldn't have been much of a problem if the man holding her was on the ground, but he was on the roof of a nearby four floored building.

         Bonnie was holding her Dedene in her right arm and was being held over the edge of the roof by her left arm. The man holding her didn't wear the ridiculous red suits of Team Flare but Clemont could tell that he was a part of the organization.

      "You are the gym leader that protected the girl (y/n) right. You owe me some of my wasted time. You will stay right where you are until my associates get here to retrieve these pokémon that you stole. If any of you move until then, well I'm sure you know what will happen." The man pretend dropped his sister and she of course screamed in response.

      The Team Flare grunts arrived shortly afterward and although Clemont didn't resist, the pokémon did. Umbreon used dark pulse on the lot of them and with that, Bonnie fell.

        Clemont could do nothing to save his sister as he was held back by three of the grunts. He watched as his sister fell to what would have been here death if it weren't for the hat wearing pokémon.

      The pokémon had broken free of the grunts' grip and with extreme speed, darted over to where Bonnie was. She jumped up into the air and caught his sister. When she landed and put Bonnie down, she let out a very scary howl and unleashed her rage onto the grunts, kicking them every which way.

      Clemont looked up to where the man had been, but he was nowhere to be found. Bonnie ran over to him and jumped up to hug him. He hugged her back and then let her go to look around for the pokémon trio.

         Bonnie's Dedene was now on her head. Moon was Quick Attcking any of the pokémon that the grunts released and Umbreon followed behind using Dark Pulse.

      The hat wearing pokémon kicked any of the grunts that were left and used Stone Edge on a few unlucky pokémon. Once the fight was over, the three pokémon landed next to each other in a pose of some sort.

         "Wow! Clemont your new pokémon are awesome!" Bonnie said. He grabbed Bonnie's hand and said, "They aren't mine. Come on lets go before more of them show up!"

      The pokémon trio followed Clemont and Bonnie, who held her Dedene, as they ran towards the direction of the gym and that is when they bumbed into (y/n) who was carrying an unconscious Gladion to who knows where. Clemont gave them a short greeting and (y/n) told them to follow her.

       They all packed into (y/n)'s apartment. He and Bonnie sat patiently on the couch while (y/n) went to what Clemont assumed was her room and put Gladion there. When she returned, she went to the kitchen and asked, "You ever had a malasada before?"

        She sounded as if she'd had a good day but even Bonnie could sense the vibe of sadness that she gave off without even knowing so.
____________________________________

The next chapter will be far more interesting. I feel like I speed through that one too quickly. Sorry about that. Until next time!