Chapter 4

Here's the next chapter. Turns out that I will have to update one more time after this before I will need you guy's input...sorry bout that but enjoy!
____________________________________

      (Y/n) was now with Lillie and they were just leaving for Ten Carat Hill to share one last moment to themselves before (y/n) would have to leave for Kanto. Reiji had the chance to say goodbye to Lillie's vulpix from Kanto before the two also had to part ways.

      Lillie carried her vulpix and (y/n) carried her vulpix as the two flew to their destination. When they got there, the two of them carefully made their way through the dimly lit cavern to get to the spacious grassy field that awaited them on the other side. They both used repels so they didn't have to battle or run from any wild pokémon on the way.

      It wasn't a long walk but (y/n) was already tired from all of the walking she had already been doing that day. She had gone to Hau's place first because why not. He of course asked that the last place they went together be the malasada shop, so that's where they went.

         (Y/n) used the some of the money that she had saved from being the Champion to treat Hau to all of the malasadas he could eat and it had been quite a bit too. It left him in a particularly good mood and that made (y/n) happy.

      That's when she realized that she wanted that feeling to be that last thing she felt before leaving. To make that happen, she decided to visit Sun, Lillie, and Gladion last. She'd gone to Sun's house who had taken the day off to see her leave. All he wanted to do was battle her, and they did battle. (Y/n) won the battle and to her surprise Sun was thrilled. He'd told her that no matter who held the title as Champion in Alola, she would always still be the true Champion of Alola.

      It made her happy to hear him say that. She then went to Aether to visit Lillie. That's when she suggested that they go to Ten Carot Hill to have a moment to themselves. They had finally made it there with (y/n) still thinking about that day's events so far.

        "Hey, (y/n). You ok?" Lillie asked as they emerged from the cavern. "Yeah, I'm fine." (y/n) replied.

     She put Reiji down and he took off to the nearest patch of grass and began to roll around in it. The two girls laughed at the ice fox's behavior and Lillie put her vulpix down who ran after Reiji. It was as though they were brothers.

         Lillie and (y/n) walked around the field remembering fun and happy memories from their pasts. That was when the vulpix pair ran back to their trainers.

      "(Y/n), there's something out there. I don't know how or why, but I suddenly felt a dark presence just then. I think we should go," Reiji said whimpering.

         "Hey, Lillie. Reiji's a little worried. I think we should go ahead and make our way back." (y/n) said. Lillie nodded and the two if them walked back towards the exit. (Y/n) was glad that her friend trusted her so easily but maybe it had something to do with her special ability. Being able to understand pokémon had its perks.

      They were two patches of grass away from the exit when they saw it. It literally materialized across from the exit. It wasn't an ultra beast. (Y/n) could tell that it wasn't only because she could hear its almost too silent to hear laughing. She could never understand ultra beasts and when she'd tried once, it hadn't turned out very well. It was black and gave off a dark aura that (y/n) wasn't supposed to be able to feel.

    "Lillie. Run," (y/n) said, but Lillie was petrified from fear. Neither of them had ever seen anything like this creature of a pokémon.

         "Lillie, run!" (y/n) said again, this time almost yelling at the girl. This snapped Lillie out of her trance and she put her vulpix in its pokéball and ran.

      To (y/n)'s relief, the pokémon didn't seem to be after Lillie. In fact, its attention was entirety focused on (y/n). Reiji stood in front of (y/n) protectively as she called out Ryoko and the other four pokémon in her party. She glared at the pokémon, but knew it would do no good.

     It was the second time a pokémon twice her own pokémon's level had appeared in front of her but this time she had six pokemon who knew what they were doing. She quietly apologized to her pokémon in advance and proceeded to attack the threat.

(Small time skip brought to you by the tailed fox Eun)

(Y/n) had been beaten. She had no pokemon left, and the pokemon gave her no room for escape. (Y/n) only had the option of running around the open field in an attempt to create an opening for her escape. The pokemon eyed her, and she eyed the pokemon. It's rigid figure floated with no problem at all and this made (y/n) worry about how she would find its blind spot. That is if it even had one.

      She backed up a little and would have turned around to start running if the pokemon hadn't spoken.

        "Do you know what I am?" it asked her. (Y/n) didn't know what to do so she simply nodded.

         "And you are also the girl who has the ability to understand all pokemon. You wouldn't have nodded if you weren't" it then said. (Y/n) had finally built up enough courage to ask it a question.

        "What do you want from me?" An low evil sounding laugh came from the pokemon and it sent shivers down (y/n)'s spine.

        "I am the pokemon Necrozma, and I want that hidden power of yours," Necrozma said. It's 'words' sounding more like a hiss towards the end.

      (Y/n) didn't know what Necrozma meant by hidden power, and she was quite sure the TM Hidden Power had nothing to do with it. She'd had enough of Necrozma. (Y/n) did the only logical thing left for her to do. She ran. Necrozma of course didn't want her escaping, so it surrounded itself in some sort of bright light. (Y/n) only managed to get to the carvern entrance.
____________________________________

Sorry about the sudden cliff hanger guys, but it's important for me to do that so I can set up the next chapter. You'll see. I should update then next chapter today actually, so you won't have to wait long. Bye for now!