Final Chapter

This is the last true chapter of this story but of course there's still a little more for you all to know after reading it.
____________________________________

       "A date?!" she squealed. Gladion sighed, slightly embarrassed by the attention.

       "Yes, Lillie. I am going on a date," he said wishing that his sister wouldn't snoop around in his business all of the time.

       "With who! Who's the lucky girl to get the one time chance to date my brother? Is it someone I know? They must be special for you to be wearing a kimono, right?" Lillie asked.

      "Lillie please stop asking me so many questions. I have to go before mother sees me like this," he said as he began to walk away. "Hey you still didn't tell me who it is!" she said as she followed him. Just then, (y/n) arrived on her Charizard ride pager. Her hair glowed with the colors of the sun rather than a night sky this time.

      "Hello, Gladion! Hi, Lillie!" She said as she walked towards them. Lillie looled over to her in surprise but Gladion thought she must habe known and was simply faking her obliviousness.

       "(Y/n)?! Gladion, you didn't tell me that you we going on a date with her!" Lillie said happily.

        "I didn't plan on it," Gladion said his eyes closed in irritation. He already knew how Lillie would react and hadn't wanted to deal with it.

        "You're back to your usual self I see," (y/n) said with a slight laugh. "Come on, Gladion. We'll be late if we don't hurry. They are very strict on their rules as it is."

      She returned to her Charizard ride and gave the Charizard a pokebean while she waited for Gladion. He left his sister standing there with a surprised look still on her face. The two of them left and made their way to Sushi High Roller.

         (Y/n) was no longer champion, but since she was the first, so she was allowed into the prestigious restaurant any time she wanted to go. They were on their way in when the wonderful smell of fresh seafood hit their faces.

        "(Y/n)! Good to see you again! You look different and your hair has grown quite a lot hasn't it. I'd heard that you moved to Kalos. It is an honor to have you visiting us again! Who is this with you?" the receptionist of the restaurant said.

      "This is Gladion. He's a guest of mine today," (y/n) said. Gladion stood behind her and watched as half of the waiters went to (y/n)'s assistance. Two of them guided them to the best table in the entire restaurant and one even had the guts to give her a flower. They pretty much ignored Gladion's presence.

      Luckily, (y/n) paid them no attention. She was only focused on him and this made him happy although he didn't exactly show it. When they sat down, a waitress took their order and shot him a look but gave (y/n) a different look.

        Gladion didn't understand the unspoken communication between them, but (y/n) did because when the waitress disappeared to get their drinks, (y/n) snapped her fingers and a moment later, Gladion heard someone shriek and then some glass broke.

      Gladion went pale and then asked, "(Y/n)? What did you just do?" She shook her head in protest and simply said, "You wouldn't get it because you only have eyes for me only. What would you like to order? They've got some of the best ramen I've ever tasted. Oh, and the sushi tastes better if you add it to the ramen," (y/n) was saying.

      Gladion was paying no attention to her words. He was more so focused on her appearance. He didn't know how long he was temporarily dead, but it seemed like forever.

        When he'd been brought back, but of course he still thought he was dead, he'd nearly killed himself over when he thought that his sacrifice had been in vain. He thought that (y/n) had died as well and he was beyond the point of grief when he'd thought so, but when he realized that she was okay, and that nothing had happened to her, he felt much better.

       "Hey, are you even listening to me?" she said. She gave him a look of worry despite her skeptical question.

      "Huh? Oh, yeah you were talking about the food here,"he said in an attempt to save himself from being scolded. She must have known he wasn't paying attention, but she let him pass anyway.

        "Hey, Gladion. After we go back to Kalos and finish our journey and stuff, where do you think we should go next?" she asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

        "It all depends on whether or not you want to stay in Kalos for a while or not. As long as I can protect you, then we can go anywhere you want to go," he told her. They had a nice time at Sushi High Roller despite some of the waiters' behavior. 
___________________________________

And this is officially the end of this book. There will be an After You Read "chapter" coming soon but other than that...I got nothin. Thanks for all of you guys' support and stuff! (I didn't go back and edit this cause I wanted to go ahead and release the last chapter so if you see a mistake just let me know)