Chapter 23

I just had to use this as the intro photo. I love Lycanroc Midnight form if you all haven't noticed already. Enjoy the chapter!
____________________________________

      Ryoko happily broke free of her pokéball and caught it in the process. She kicked her way through the admins and most of the attacks that landed on her weren't effective at all. She made it outside and slammed the door shut behind her.

      "Ryoko can you hear me? I'm using telepathy to communicate with you," Ryoko heard from inside her head.

       "Yeah, these two legendarys are tearing it up out here. How do you expect me to stop this fight?" Ryoko complained.

         "Z-power. I'm dancing right now," (y/n) said. Soon after, Ryoko began to be surrounded in her Z-power. Who knew that it worked long distance or was her bond to (y/n) just that strong?

        "----, yeah!" Ryoko said. The pokémon was all to eager to use her Z-move.

        "Ryoko, language!" (y/n) said. Ryoko didn't usually use such words.

        "That's the last thing you should be worried about right now. Honesty, (y/n)," Ryoko retorted.

        "Yeah whatever. I have to go now. Good luck out there." (Y/n)'s voice disappeared and Ryoko heard nothing more from her trainer after that.

        "What now? I can't just run out there any yell 'hey stop or I'll use my Z-power on you'. They probably don't even know what a Z-power is. Come on now, (y/n)," Ryoko said to herself. She ran towards the pokémon as they battled. She made her way to the top of a tall nearby but far enough tree and found herself able to catch some of their conversation.

      "This is all your fault, Yveltal. If you hadn't tampered with Arceus' game, none of this would have ever happened! That's your problem. You don't respect Arceus. You never have!" said Xerneas.

        "I was trying to save the poor girl. If the situation gets to where I, the pokémon of death, think it's wrong, then there's a problem. I would have expected you of all pokémon to understand that. If I hadn't tried killing those people, (y/n) would still be Arceus' favorite past time today!" Yveltal countered. Xerneas attacked him with Moonblast which he dodged and countered with Dark Pulse.

      "Did it ever occur to you that Arceus created us as well?!" Xerneas reasoned.

         "That's all it ever is with you. As long as Arceus doesn't threaten your position as the life pokémon, you don't seem to care what he does. Honesty, Xerneas, there's something seriously wrong with that. You have your morals mixed up. Arceus isn't the pokémon of justice like everyone thinks," Yveltal snapped.

      Yveltal flew into the air and used Hurricane. Xerneas wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack but she used Geomancy and followed it with Horn Leech. Yveltal fell to the ground. He got up quickly but Xerneas kept attacking. Yveltal managed to dodge most of them using the swiftness that his wings gave him.

      "This is getting out of hand. I should really do something about this. If I act at the wrong time, though, I could miss entirely," Ryoko said.

        "I'm going to go for it!" she decided. Xerneas took her stance. Yveltal took his stance.

        "This ends here!" They both shouted at the same time. They were ready to charge right at each other with their most powerful moves.

        "You two have no idea how right you are," Ryoko yelled as she jumped high into the air and performed her Z-power. She flung a very huge rock right onto the both of them. She watched with satisfaction as the rock lit up and then exploded. It destroyed a lot of trees around the area making the aftermath quite devastating.

        "I never realized that my Z-power was this destructive. I like it," Ryoko muttered as she fell back to the ground.

      As she fell, she realized that an impact from this height would be too much even for her. She looked to where the rock had exploded and there she saw both Xerneas and Yveltal on the ground and unmoving. She figure that they both fainted from such a powerful attack. She had gained a sense of accomplishment until she saw Yveltal get up.

        It was a slow rise, but the pokémon of death got up and flew into the sky. She saw him use Roost and then her world went black.

      Yveltal hadn't known where the boulder had come from and he didn't know which pokémon that voice had belonged to. All he knew was that a lot of people and pokémon were about to die. He felt the urge to kill and as much as he wanted to fight it, he couldn't because he was the pokémon of death. Arceus had made it that way.

      Yveltal's personally didn't fit his title, and neither did Xerneas'. Arceus wanted it that way. Yveltal hated this and that hatred powered his urge to kill and so he lifted off to the skies and flew as high as he could to avoid hurting anyone, but his attempt failed because all he did was use Hyper Beam onto the building that he'd broken into only moments earlier. Now a lot of people would die and it was Arceus' fault for making him the way he was.
____________________________________

Sorry about such a short chapter. I try not to do fillers so I will be sure to write more next time!