Chapter 13

Here's another update for everyone. Hope you enjoy this chapter!
____________________________________

     Gladion was at (y/n)'s apartment, as bored as boredom itself. He knew that (y/n) expected him to stay inside all day, and he knew that Ryoko would make sure he did so. He thought about leaving anyway several times but decided each time that he didn't feel like dealing with (y/n)'s attack dog.

      He didn't think Ryoko would actually harm him, but that thought didn't provoke him tinto finding out. He'd eaten a malasada for breakfast, forgetting that (y/n) had nothing else in her fridge at the moment, and flopped onto the couch.

        He just sat there doing nothing. He couldn't put Ryoko into her pokéball because (y/n) had taken it with her. It was as if she knew Gladion would try to ditch the apartment.

      He couldn't talk to Ryoko either because he couldn't understand pokémon like (y/n) could, and Necrozma wasn't restraining his speech ability. That was the only time he was able to understand Ryoko.

      He found himself wondering whether or not he could find a way to control Necrozma too since he was technically in control of himself at the moment. That was when he got an idea that probably signaled the fact that Necrozma was driving him crazy. He used all of his thinking power to visualize a mini Necrozma floating in front of him and it must have worked because Ryoko, who was lying on the floor at his feet, jumped back from both him and mini Necrozma.

      "You foolish boy! Nobody told you to summon me forth! You are hindering my plans and I will make you suffer for this!" the mini Necrozma said. Necrozma's higher pitched voice made Gladion want to laugh at the seemingly less intimidating pokémon and that's what he did too. He let himself laugh at Necrozma because he had caught the pokémon off gaurd.

         "You clearly underestimated my willpower. Maybe you'll be more careful next time," Gladion said. Ryoko was growling curses at Necrozma but Gladion couldn't tell.

      "Umm...this is going to be so weird, talking to a pokémon like this. I'm bored so since I'm stuck here because of you, you are going to entertain me. Now that I know that the control goes both ways, I can use this to my advantage," Gladion said to the mini Necrozma.

        Ryoko faced Gladion and resumed her fit of growling. Gladion just stared at Ryoko, knowing that she was talking to him, but he didn't understand a single growl.

        "Hey, Necrozma. What's she saying?" Gladion asked the mini Necrozma knowing that he himself couldn't speak to pokémon like (y/n) could.

        "You really think I'll tell you?! I. Am. Not. Your. PET!" Necrozma yelled. It was still quire funny since Necrozma remained in such form.

       "I could always leave you like this. It will be fun watching you float behind me all day," Gladion threatened.

      "What makes you think you can?" Necrozma countered. Gladion just sat on the couch and looked at Necrozma. He was giving off a clear vibe that said "try me" and there was nothing mini Necrozma could do about it. All the while, Ryoko had been alternating her growls between cursing at mini Necrozma and yapping who knows what to Gladion.

      "Fine then, but you won't get away with this you foolish being. The night terror says for you to leave. She wants you to get me out of this place because I am a lot of things that I feel I shouldn't say," the Necrozma said.

        Gladion didn't believe him at all. Necrozma obviously took him as a fool but Gladion was no fool. In fact he was far from it.

      "Is this thing telling the truth?" Gladion asked Ryoko, hoping that she knew how to let him know without all of the excessive growling. Ryoko nodded vigorously to Gladion's surprise.