25: Back to the Beginning

You were in a twilight sleep for the rest of the night and next morning. Sangwoo, thankful that you woke up in the first place, simply held you and kiss your head, coaxing you into sleep.

The next morning, you woke up with a terrible headache and a lot of blank spaces in your memory. Next to you, Sangwoo was wide awake, looking more sleep deprived than usual. You had on one of his tee-shirts and he was in his boxers.

"Oh! Gi-ae! You're up! How are you feeling? I'm so, so, so, so sorry. I don't know what came over me. It must have been the wig, or just I was so nervous because of the performance..." He hugged you closer, and leaned his head closer to yours. "I think someone deserves all the kisses in the world." His eyes closed and his lips pursed. Instead of arriving at your soft, blossom lips however, they landed on your cheek. You had avoided his lips.

"I'm alright... I think I just want to get dressed... If that's okay..." You held your head and moved to get up. This seemed a little odd to Sangwoo, but he figured you were just a little too hungover. Perhaps you even felt sick and didn't want to vomit. This wasn't it. What it was, was that you didn't want to do this anymore. This being whatever path Sangwoo was taking you down. And you didn't have to do anything that you didn't want to. Unbeknownst to Sangwoo, you also wanted to go back to before you left the house in the first place. In every way. Clearly, providing Sangwoo with that type of affection meant that he'd want to take you out, or even worse, he was just getting bored of you. As you stood up, you decided to grab some comfortable clothes to stay home in. A pair of grey joggers, a large magenta tee shirt and a few cute accessories were all you needed. Before you put them on however, you turned to Sangwoo. "Um... could you... could you leave while I get dressed please?" You asked politely?

"What? Why? You always get changed in front of me. You didn't even ask me to pick out your clothes."

"I just... I just don't want to do that. I can go to my room if that's better..."

"Oh, just fucking great. Alright. I got what I wished for." Sangwoo sat up in bed, and pulled his knees close to his head. His eyes filled with tears as he started beating his head on his knees.

"Uh, alright. I'm going to go to my room now... I'll make breakfast for us." And you did. You changed in your room and then promptly walked downstairs.

Bum was already at the kitchen table, still bitter. He looked up at you and frowned. "Are you feeling okay, Gi-ae?" He asked. You had really looked out of it when Sangwoo had brought you home last night.

"Not really. But I'll just stay home and eventually I'll get over it. It's just so dangerous out there, you know? People really do just want to hurt you." You spouted off as you got out the ingredients for pancakes. Upstairs, Sangwoo was losing it. Absolutely losing it. He had to come up with a plan, and quickly.