24: Sangwoo Cries

"Oh, God, Gi-ae, I am so sorry." Sangwoo just kept apologizing to you as he drove you back home. He had taken your wig off and cleaned off the wound on your cheek as best he could.

You however, were simply sleeping lightly against the window. You were absolutely exhausted.

As the car stopped, you opened your eyes just briefly to look over at Sangwoo. He was crying, causing a small frown to appear on your face. It was too tiring however, to maintain this awareness. You drifted back to sleep.

As Sangwoo sat in the car, he debating going back into the house. Things were getting out of hand. Briefly, he considered just killing Bum, keeping you in the house and going back to how things were. He looked back over to you and noticed that your cheek had started bleeding once again. Sighing, the decision was made to go back into the house. Sangwoo got out of the car and walked around to the other side of it. Opening the car door, he leaned down and lifted your limp body out. Being held in the bridal style left your head without support, worrying Sangwoo. Awkwardly, he shifted your body around in his arms, allowing your bloody cheek to rest on his shoulder.

"Oh, Gi-ae..." Sangwoo sniffed as he turned to head back into your home, kicking the car door shut.

As he carried you up the stairs, he was wracked with not only guilt, but with a question of what he was going to do next. He had an unconscious girl and a dead girl, so things weren't looking good for him. Eventually, he got into his room.

"Sangwoo, are you okay!?" Bum asked, worried. He was of course, livid about the whole dildo issue, but seeing Sangwoo come in crying really shook him.

"GET OUT!" Sangwoo screamed at Bum, frightening him enough to crawl as quickly as he could outside of the room.

Looking around his bedroom, Sangwoo decided that a bath was in order. But he couldn't just leave you alone in a tub of water; he didn't want two dead girls.

As he entered the bathroom, Sangwoo took a seat on the edge of the tub. Once again, he was back to awkwardly fumbling with your unconscious body, attempting to rid you of your clothes. First came the parka. Easy enough, he just let you rest against his body. Then, the shirt and bra. Again, pretty easy. But the hardest part was going to be the pants. As his hands drifted lower to unzip them, he noticed the job had already been done for him. Gulping, he began rocking you back and forth, whispering in your ear.

"I will never make you go out again. I will never leave your side. I said I would protect you, and I failed. I hurt you, and you should hurt me back. But all that I want is for you to come back to me. I promise, I won't do anything like this ever again, if only you'd be okay." Tears streaming down his face, Sangwoo tried to remove your pants and panties.

Eventually, it came time to draw the bath and clean your wound.

Allowing the side of the bath to support you for just a minute, Sangwoo rapidly undressed. He placed a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, cotton pads and a large bandage on the side of the tub. Lifting you back up, he sat down in the tub, with you in between his legs, damaged cheek facing outwards.

"Oh baby. Oh my darling, Gi-ae. My love. Please, please forgive me. And forgive me for what's about to happen." As he dabbed the peroxide on a cotton pad, he kissed your forehead.

Then, he placed it on your wound.

"OUCH!" You yelled as you rapidly woke up.

"Oh, Gi-ae. Thank God!" Sangwoo hugged you tightly, but things weren't all better, and he would learn that soon enough.