Chapter One: In Korea?!

Before you get to reading, I'd like to thank my contributors bangtannos jungkooksmilk Jungkook_milk Jimi_Park
Baby_kookie214 jlvbunny
Now you can start reading. Thank you.

Y/n was lounging around in her apartment scrolling through Instagram. Until she got a notification saying that Seventeen was live. She immediately went to the app since she didn't want to miss anything.

It was the "Once a day SVT" live video. Y/n was enjoying watching them talk about their new song, Clap. It was Mingyu, Woozi, S.Coup, and Joshua talking. She commented "I wish I was there.😖" 

After that she was hadn't remembered anything.

S.Coups POV

"Uhhh heh well...we'll have to end the vlive right here. See you next time!"
I said ending the live.

"What's she doing here? How'd she get here? How did this even happen?" Joshua asked aloud.

"That doesn't matter. Right now we have to get her to the hospital to see if there's any injuries. We don't want our company's reputation to decrease." I informed.

As I told our manager of the problem, he seemed to understand. Before I knew it all of Seventeen knew about the incident. While all of us were getting ready, they got the vans out. By the time we got to the hospital there was a bunch of Carats and paparazzi. We had to get through and when we did the mystery girl got put in a room to have tests run on her.

"Sooo who is she? Your girlfriend?" Dino asked as he winked.

"No. And I have no idea who she is. She just kinda pop out of the screen." I replied.

"Hmm that's strange." Jun said.

"Yes indeed." I agreed "Vernon, Jun. You to are going to talk to this mystery girl and find out who she is, since you guys are most fluent in your separate languages."

Y/n POV

"You go first."

"Heh umm age before beauty."

"Yea, but ladies first."

I open my eyes to bright lights of a hospital? And from two guys talking? I notice that the guys are from Seventeen. I try not to freak out since I want to play it cool.

"Ahem." I clear my throat to get their attention.

Jun and Vernon look at me immediately. Jun shoved Vernon towards me.

"H-hi I'm-" Vernon starts while walking towards my hospital bed.

"Vernon." I interrupt "I sorta already know you, since I'm a Carat."

"Oh?! Uhh well then, nice meet you..."

"Hmm? Oh it's y/n."

"Y/n...?" Vernon asks.

"L/n"

"Y/n l/n. What a beautiful name." Vernon compliments.

"그가 영어를 할 수 있기 때문에 나는 여기에서 Joshua를 얻어야한다?" Jun asks.

"그래, 형 앞으로 나아가 라." Vernon replied.

"So do you remember how you got here? In Korea I mean." Vernon clarifies.

"Well, not really. All I remember is that I commented on one of your Vlives. Next thing I know I'm in a Korean hospital." I respond. "So what'd you say to Jun?"

"I just told him to get get Joshua so he can help me with some English in case I mess up. I mean after all I do live in Korea, where I don't usually practice English a lot."

"Okay, understandable." I agree, while Joshua walks in the room.

"Hello, I'm Joshua and you must be..."

"Y/n, y/n l/n"

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, y/n" Joshua extends his hand for me to take. I do so in which he takes it and kisses the back of my hand softly.

Vernon gives Joshua the "seriously" face.

"So do you know how to speak Korean?" Joshua asks me.

I sigh in self-doubt "No."

"Well that's okay. We can teach you." Vernon says excitedly.

I get startled by his sudden action.

"Dude, stop scaring her." Joshua says while playfully hitting Vernon.

I laugh at this action and find it cute.

"Where are you from?" Vernon asks.

"C/n (city name)"

Vernon and Joshua talk to each other in Korean.

Joshua POV

"나는 그녀가 누구인지에 대해 S.Coups에게 말할 것입니다. 당신은 여기 머물러야하고 회사를 지켜야합니다. 괜찮아?" I ask

"이라서" Vernon replies.

Y/n POV

I see Joshua leave right after he was done with his conversation with Vernon.

"Sooo what was that about?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." Vernon says

"Hmmm suuurree." I say sarcastically.

"Heh is that sass and sarcasm I detect?"

"I have no idea what your talking about."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever." He shrugs it off. "So who's your bias?"

"Well now I have to say it's you." I respond.

"No you don't. I won't be hurt. Don't worry about it."

"Okay then. My bias is... actually, how 'bout you guess who it is?" I say while smirking.

"Really? Umm Mingyu-hyung?"

"Nope."

"But all girls fall for him since is so tall and the visual!"

"Yea I know he's tall and all, but that's not all I want in a man." I say and chuckle after at his silly answer.

"Well then how 'bout S.coups? If he can handle all of us, he'd be a great father?" Vernon says while winking.

"Nope. Though you make a good point."

"Hmmmm" he gasps "Is it Joshua-hyung. I mean he has to be your bias since he speaks English, is gentlemanly, and he cooks. It has to be him, right?" Vernon asked ecstatically.

"N-" I start while Joshua opens the door. "N-yes."

"Really?"

"Yep." I chuckle sheepishly. Joshua wasn't my bias though.

"You guys talking about me?" Joshua says flirtatiously.

"Yes" "no" Vernon and I say at the same time.

Vernon and I look at each other in despise, while Joshua was staring at us both dumbfounded.

"Soooo which one is it?" Joshua asked.

"Yes! Y/n's bias i-" Vernon started, but I muffled his mouth with my hand.

"Ahh! Vernon! Disgusting." I said as he licked my hand.