Gladion was going to die and he didn't even tell her? (Y/n)'s head felt as if it would explode. She was on the verge of tears when she suddenly saw them falling from Gladion's eyes. He had been listening and now hated Necrozma for telling (y/n) something so awful.

        His eyes widened slightly before they returned to their green color. The tattoos then disappeared and Gladion fell to his knees still letting his tears fall and still looking wide eyed to nowhere in particular.

      (Y/n) slowly walked over to him, afraid that Necrozma might control him again. She sat in front if him and hugged him. He resisted her at first, but eventually stopped fighting her.

        "I'm not going to let him kill you, but I won't give him what he wants either. I'll find Xerneas. That's what Necrozma is afraid of me doing or else he wouldn't have done anything. Don't worry, Gladion. You will not die. I promise," she whispered into his ear.

      The words soothed him but he didn't believe a single word. As much as he wanted to, it just seemed too impossible with all of the odds against her.

        "(Y/n)?" he said. His voice was laced with dispair but (y/n) managed to ignore it for the time being. "Promise me this. You'll take care of yourself once I'm gone. And take care of my pokémon too."

      (Y/n) had half a mind to slap the boy but she didn't feel like it. She decided to enjoy the hug while it lasted because it wasn't something Gladion did often. Instead she just simply said, "If you ever say anything like that again, I'll kill you myself."

      This seemed to shut him up because his breathing slowed to normal and his tears dried up. He made a silent vow to never cry in front of (y/n) again. It was making him feel weak and he didn't like that.

        "You are going to sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch. I am going to leave you here with Ryoko tomorrow. For now, you can help me build a PC so we can transfer your pokémon to you. I'm sure Silvally is missing you a lot."

      With that, (y/n) got up and walked away, leaving Gladion to consider what to do next. He couldn't argue with (y/n). He was in no condition to do so. Now he just wondered what she had meant by 'build a PC'. He heard a lot of racket coming from (y/n)'s room and then there was a bright flash of light every now and then, but he didn't bother to move.

      He was still getting over the fact that he really didn't have any control over himself even when he thought he did. Necrozma heard everything and he had most definitely heard what (y/n) had not to long ago whispered into his ear. It made Necrozma furious and it gave Gladion just a little hope.

        "Hey Gladion! Could you come here for a second?" (y/n) called. He got up and went to the door without question. Necrozma probably would have made him get up anyway. He stood at the door looking quite gloomy, but his glum expression quickly changed to one of confusion.

        "(Y/n)? What is that?" Gladion asked her. She sat in front of a laptop that was modified with several parts.

      It had a bunch of parts and wires from (y/n)'s spare laptop attached to it in an almost random fashion. A random primary colored wire ran from behind the laptop and into a metal tin box that had a lid on top of it.

        "It's a PC, Gladion. I never got the chance to make one while I was in Alola. Now I have the chance and a perfectly logical reason!" (y/n) said.

      She was obviously suffering on the inside, but she seemed perfectly normal on the outside. It made Gladion envy her in a way, but he was more interested in how she had constructed a PC.

        "Does it actually work?" he asked her. Her expression quickly changed aa she seemed to ponder the answer to that question.

        "...maybe...I don't really know yet," she answered. Gladion face palmed, and (y/n) just laughed at him before turning towards her contraption.

      She navigated the screen like a pro and when she was done, she scooted back a little and watched as the laptop shook and a quick bead of light zipped through the the cord in the back of the laptop. It ran to the tin box and caused it to shake too but only for a few seconds. (Y/n) made her way to the box, opened the lid, and then turned around and grinned at Gladion. Had the setup actually worked?

       Gladion watched as (y/n) picked up a pokéball and released his Silvally from it. He was shocked. Silvally was a little shaken but once it realized its surroundings, it ran over to Gladion and tackled him to the ground licking his face.

      "Hey get off! I'm alright, no get off!" Gladion protested to his Silvally. (Y/n) busted into a fit of laughter and proceeded to transfer the rest of Gladion's team. Umbreon, Lucario, Lycanroc, and finally Porygon. They were glad to see him.

        Gladion and (y/n) spend the rest of the day playing with and caring for their pokémon. They had both almost completely forgotten about their problems and fell asleep on the floor of (y/n)'s room with their pokémon scattered around them.
____________________________________

So I've decided to hold out (y/n) meeting her first ally. I guess I can maybe skip that part so that I can update one more time, but after chapter 11 is published and I don't have any responses, I will have to make this choice on my own. Sorry it had to come to this...but I hope you all liked this chapter!