Give Em Hell For The Bloody Crown Kid

Start from the beginning

and checking on Hope held her as I herd crashing and thuds. Suddenly Calder rushed in "Marcel brought people in their planning on starting a war." he told me and I nodded as he kissed my head. I kissed Hope's head and put her down in her crib, as I went down the stairs. Suddenly I was grabbed and I thrashed against them as I called out "Let me go!" I felt the wind in my hair as I was thrown on the ground.

I groaned as I got up and turned making the candles around us flair. "What the hell!" I called out, and Marcel did his beast face at me. "You took the serum" I said and he chuckled darkly. I looked around at the sirelings and sighed. "What did you do" I called out. Marcel just smirked at me. Kol came around the corner and called out "Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?" Marcel looked from me to him. "Damned sure that I am. The fall of the Mikaelsons. And guess what. The show has already started." I scrambled to my feet as I cleared my throat. I then called out "I know you're hurt. I loved Davina, too. And it would break her heart to see you like this." I walked forward but Marcel rolled his eyes getting in my face. "Don't mention her name. If it weren't for your family , she'd still be alive." He spat out. "But she's not." I called out."This is an insult to her memory." Marcel pushed me back and Kol flashed up pushing me behind him.

Next thing we knew Marcel bit him. Kol screamed out as I called out "Kol!" Marcel broke his neck and threw him into the wall. I scrambled back as Niklaus and Elijah ran to fight Marcel. I stared in horror as the prophecy was coming to life. "Elijah!" I called out as Marcel bit Elijah too. Marcel pushed him into the wall, and I stood up. A stray sireling grabbed me and I struggled in his grasp as another grabbed my other side. Marcel smirked and was about to come over here when Niklaus ran towards him. Suddenly as the two vampires weren't holding me anymore I herd "Stop!" I looked up and gasped at what I saw. "Rebekah." I called out. Bex turned to Klaus and said "Hayley has Hope and Freya. Take our brothers, and Salem and go now. Marcel will not hurt me. Not if he knows what's good for him." Niklaus nodded and looked at me. I nodded back before rushing over to help him with Kol while Elijah rushed to help as well.

Rushing into the rooms upstairs, as everyone rushed to Kol Hope started crying. I ran over to Hope and held her to me as I shhed her. "It's okay darling" I whispered to her. Hope looked up at me and I kissed her cheek. Hayley walked over and I gave her Hope. I went over to Freya and Kol as I watched Kol struggle to breathe. "Hey. Hey. Hey" I said running a hand through his hair. Kol took one of my hands and said "You know, maybe it's fair that you and I pay for what was done to Davina." I shook my head. "‭No. Davina didn't want revenge, okay?" Suddenly he groaned and called out "Just put me out of my misery! At least put me to bloody sleep!" Suddenly an idea came to my head and I looked over at Freya who had the same look as she looked at me.

I quickly grabbed my phone as I texted Calder

'Grab all my spell books. My albums. My amulet. and my journals. Pack them up and meet me at the spot.'

I locked my phone as Elijah called out "It's not a trial. This is suicide. Take Salem, Hayley, and Hope, get the hell out of the city." I shook my head as Hayley spoke "No. We won't leave here." It fell silent until Kol started spazzing "No! Davina! Please! No, please don't leave me!" He was hallucinating. Freya then grabbed my arm and pulled me to Niklaus. "There may be a way to save them." I spoke and Niklaus nodded. "Then I will move the world to make it so." Freya and I looked eyes. "we need time." Niklaus looked at me then Freya, "You think I should stand trial before that death-dealing mob?" I gulped and said "Well, that's the easy part. In order to save your family, you need to come out of that trial alive."

After Calder showed up he sat with Kol, as I sat by the window with my knees to my chest, as Niklaus walked in. "Little Mikealson" He spoke and I turned. Niklaus handed my an envelope and said "Take care of your sister" he kissed my head and hugged me tightly. Tears went down my face as he then let go of me and walked away. I sniffled and nodded to myself placing my envelope in my bag Calder brought.

I stood in the other room as I wrote all the mikealson siblings names on a paper. Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Freya. I winced as Kol's screams have gotten louder. "Shh love" Calder whispered "Finish it" I nodded and took a deep breathe as I finished going over everything. "Freya!" I called out. "It's done" I said as she walked in the room.

Hayley came in and said "Everything is set up" I nodded as I turned to Calder and he kissed me quickly. "I'll take our things to the car" I nodded and he left. I walked to the other room and stood next to Freya as she took my hand and I placed one over the parchment. Freya and I chanted and chanted. Blood came from my eyes as I cried blood. The chanting soon just became me as Kol, Elijah, and Freya passed out.

Hayley and Calder put the Mikealson's into their designated coffins while I took Hope. I packed our things quickly and put them in the back of the moving truck. I strapped hope into the middle seat. Hayley started the truck and drove down the road I sat in my car with Calder as he drove following Hayley.