Chapter 23

His Pov

The next day, things went smoother.

Naayos na ng mga empleyado ko ang mga nasirang gamit sa factory. Humingi ma rin kami ng apology sa mga kliyenteng nadelay ang deliveries. Pinaintindi na nagkaaberya sa main branch.

The only problem now is to know who sabotage some of our wines.

But i have hired some investigator to investigate on it.

I greeted everybody like it's my new routine except those bad days. But thankful that my secretary is always there to give me some advise.

I am working on my table when Reign knocks on the door. I let her in, i offered her to sit but she said she it will not take time.

"Gusto ko lang ipaalala sayo yung charity ball sa Sabado, three days from now. Naka oo ka na at di pwedeng ikansel ok"

Tumango tango naman ako at napasandig sa upuan ko. Tinignan ko pa si Reign. Charity ball, business men where there great opportunity and girls as dates. Tinignan ko siya up and down, no need to find a date. I have found mine.

"Ok i will attend but you have to come with me"

Tumango naman siya bago ako sinagot.

"Syempre dahil ako ang secretary mo. Kailangan kong magtake notes"

Tinaasan ko naman siya ng kilay.

"Nope, you'll come with me as my date for that night"

Humirit na naman siya. Hays kahit kelan di papatalo ang babaeng to.

"Ako? Bat ako madami pang iba dyan na magaganda makakapili ka pa"

"But you are not them. I don't care about others. I just want you...... to be my date. No more buts just accept it ok. Don't worry i'll take care of what you'll wear. You just have to be yourself and come with me"

Napasimangot naman siya pero nginitian ko lang siya at lumabas na siya ng opisina ko.

Reign is going to be my date. I can't wait for that night.

Two days passed. It's Saturday morning and tonight will be the charity ball.

I call my sister' stylist and also a friend of our family. She agreed to my request. I call Reign that i will picked her up in her apartment at 2pm.

I myself get ready for my suit.

1:30pm i went to her apartment.

I went directly inside for it was not locked. She's in her casual clothes. Big shirt and cotton shorts. Her long flawless and smooth legs were exposed. She's not wearing anything for her foot. Her hair tied in a messy bun.

When i saw her she hurriedly run to take a bath. After 10 minutes she's done and went to her room wearing only a piece of towel wrapped in her body just above her thigh.

Although i've seen her many times in that situation i'm not still immune so i don't look at her that long instead i watch the tv show.

After 5 minutes she's already good to go.

I turn off the tv. Then she lock the door.

After 30 minutes we arrive at famous salon.

"Anong ginagawa natin dito?"

I just ignored her question. We entered the salon.
The staff greeted us and a lady younger than me greeted me with a big hug.

"Mas lalo kang pumogi Zarick hah. Di lang tayo nagkita ng isang taon mas pumogi ka."