Chapter 19

Her Pov

Masakit yung nangyari sa lovelife ko. Pero mas masakit pa pala yung pinagdaanan ni Nick kompara sa naranasan ko. I loved once and rejected once but him, he loved thrice and rejected thrice. Feel the unbearable pain thrice but then he still smile. May be that's the reason why he feels so cold towards others the first time i saw him.

He's been hurt but then try to move on and face again the world...

I hug him giving him my outmost comfort and still tapping him just to know that i am here he can lean on.

"Okay lang yun"

Sabi ko habang nakayakap sa kanya.

"Alam mo kung mahal ka talaga nila, tatanggapin ka nila kahit di ka pa makapagbigay ng sperm para makagawa ng baby. Kahit pa impotent ka kung mahal ka tatanggapin ka nila"

Then he look at me. I remain standing and just look at him. He is now smiling with a tears in his eyes. I wipe it off by my hands and smile at him.

"I'm just sterile Reign ok haha, i'm not impotent grabe na yun. Baog lang ako but i can still give woman the pleasure on bed. Make woman scream and moan."

Sabay tawa pa niya dahil napapangiwi talaga ako sa mga sinasabi niya. Kaya di ko napigilang hampasin siya pero di naman siya nasaktan ako pa nga ata, tigas kasi ng katawan eh...

"Hoy, lalake, babae po ang kausap mo kung makapagmalaki ka dyan eh. Oo na ikaw na ang may kakayahan wag mo lang iyon isatinig at sakin pa mismo."

Natatawa pa rin siya kaya pinaghahampas ko talaga siya. Then he caught my hands and trap me between his body and the wall.

"Sorry, ikaw kasi baog lang ako i mean nabaog lang ako at hindi impotent ok. I'm sorry but i need to say it. I can feel errection and arousal ok. I'm a healthy specie but just that i can't produce a child. My doctor said that i can't produce enough sperm."

Pero di na siya kagaya kanina na nalungkot ng banggitin iyon, ngayon ay nakangiti nalang siya at pilit pang iniiwas ang tingin niya mula sakin.

"Eeeiiiihh oo na oo na. Normal ka okay. Oo na, wag mo ng ipangalandakan pa"

Natawa na lang siya. Gusto ko na sana makaalis sa pang iipit niya pero ayaw niya talaga akong pakawalan.

Pero yung word na ginamit niya ang nakakuha ng atensyon ko

Nabaog lang ako....

Nabaog lang ako.....

Nabaog lang ako.....

Anu ibig sabihin niya dun?..

"Hah, sabi mo nabaog ka lang so it means di yan inborn?"

Tinignan naman niya ako at ngumiti pa rin.

"Yeah i'm a healthy man. No defects, a good son and a good man. But one night everything change."

His Pov

Flashback:

5 years ago.....

I just got my MBA diploma and we decided with my friends and cousins to celebrate. We went out of the city and went to some known private resort in south. We rode on our own cars.

We stayed there for a week. But on the night of our last day we drank like it's the last time we can do drinking, then mom called saying that dad had his mild heart attack. She's crying so hard so i decided to went back to the city even if i'm a bit tipsy. I am still on the right track, the high way is not busy. I am busy thinking of what my dad's condition and about mom, so i didn't notice a dog crossing the street. I tried to control the direction of my car but in front of me was a bus which is moving in medium high speed.

I thought of crashing my car into the tree but it's too late. I crashed on the bus. Then the driver of the bus went out also of control.

Natumba ang pampasaherong bus at nahulog ito sa bangin. Narinig ko pa ang mga sigawan ng mga tao dun.

Ang kotse ko naman ay tumagilid at nagkayupi yupi at muntikan ng mahulog sa bangin pero hindi iyon natuloy.

I tried to get out of it but my legs were trapped. Hanggang sa makaramdam ako ng pamamanhid at pagod. Unti unti na rin akong napapikit. But i saw my phone so i answer it without knowing who was it. I only utter a word until i passed out.

Help!!!

Then after that incident i woke up inside a white room with a tubes connected to my mouth and some smaller tubes in my hand. I also wear a mask connected to the oxygen.

I blink for some seconds and i heard my mom's voice then doctors and nurses came rushing.
Months past until i stabilized my condition.

After my vital signs were stable so they put me in a private room.

Then i started to asked my mom about my dad, my condition, the bus, and the passengers.

Then she became sad. She told me that dad is stable. Then i asked her about my feet, i can't feel it anymore, she said it's just temporary and can be back with some therapy.

Then she burst into tears. I asked her why then she started to tell me the story about the bus and the passengers.

She told me that no one survive. After the bus fell, it explode.

The discovered bodies were burned and some were not identified for who they are, so they conducted a DNA test.

I feel so sorry for what happened to them. I tried to convince my mom and dad to visit those families but they told me to rest and to get well.

They send me to States for my minor operations and therapy then it went well.

Pero kasabay ng maayos kung operasyon ay isang masamang balita. Nagkaroon ng komplikasyon and prostate area ko. Hindi pa sigurado kung ano ang pwedeng maging resulta kaya nag conduct pa sila ng test.

After a month, the hospital called me for the results. The doctor told me that my sperm counts were not normal that it could lead to being sterile or infertile. But then he said it is treatable so i tried it.

But years passed still no good news. They gave me maintenance to increase my sperm counts. I went to my doctor monthly to have my check up but still no response. I then realize that may be it's my Karma. I didn't literally kill those people but it was my fault. So i stop the medication and the check up and let it be.

Until i fell in love, i thought they could accept me but then they can't. They can't accept a sterile man like me. No matter how good i am to them, how sweet gestures i show and how i pleasure them in bed....

Back to pesent....

We are still in the dining table while i'm telling her the story.

Then she just hug me again. Telling me it's okay and it's not my fault.

Then i sigh heavily. I tried to smile so she won't see the hurt and guilt i'm feeling.

After staying for a year in states i went back and i did the research about the families of the victim. But my family already gave them financial support. They even support the educational needs of some children.

Ang pamilya ko na rin ang umasikaso sa libing ng bawat biktima.

I'm thankful and sorry hearing those news.
So i decided to take over dad's company and make sure that i can handle it well as payment of what they did for me.

I've been haunted for years about that accident, i hear their screams but i can't help them for i also scream for help. The feeling of being sorry just disappear everytime i know that the family of the victims were in their stable state. But still the guilt and conscience remain.