After I showered I was about to change in my pj's but I stopped and walked to the windows, I wanted to close the curtains.
~huh!?~
My eyes were stuck to the window in front of me. Opposite my house. Someone was still standing there and looked in my direction. The person didn't move at all, she's just standing there.
~maybe they're designers and that's just a mannequin~
No. That is no mannequin. Never. This is a human being.
I gulped and looked down, just to realize that I'm still in my underwear. I looked up to see the person still standing in the dark room watching me. I immediately closed the curtains and breathed heavily.
~what did just happen~
I changed in my Pj's and laid down in my bed.
I tried to forget what happened and must've fallen asleep real quick after that.

~Next day~
I woke up to the sound of my bell ringing.
I looked at the clock
~9am~
Ugh...who could that be.
I rushed quickly to the bathroom to wash my face and fix my hair then I walked down the stairs towards my front door.
"Coming!"
I opened the door and saw a woman in front of me.
"Good Morning I'm really sorry if I disturbed you" she said smiling kindly
"No it's okay"
~okay? Duhh this is my last day off~
"Can I help you?" I asked, not really knowing what else to say.
"I wanted to introduce myself and I baked these cookies for you"
"Oh" I was kinda surprised but smiled happily
"Thank you so much, there was really no need to"
The woman shook her head.
"No there was or else it'd be rude, I already ruined your morning "
I chuckled. And took the plate with the cookies from her.
"My name is Mrs. Park by the way and I just moved in here with my son Jimin"
She smiled and I nodded slightly.
~so his name is Jimin~
"My name is Lee Min-yeon and I live here by myself ."
I said and Mrs.Park nodded her head.
We talked for a while before Mrs. Park left.
She told me that she and her son lived in Busan before they moved to Seoul and that his dad doesn't live with them anymore 'something happened' she said. She didn't want to say what exactly happened and to be honest I also didn't want to pressure her so I just left it like that.
She has only Jimin sooo...that means, Jimin was the one at the window yesterday night?Watching me?
Gosh..why do I even care? I was probably just seeing things.

~6pm~
Other than watching TV I didn't do anything special today. That's when I realized that I still have Mrs. Park's plate.
I should probably give it back I thought and with that I took my keys and made my way to the Park's house. I rang the door bell and waited and waited... after 2min I decided to come back later. Seems like they aren't home.
I was about to leave when someone opened the door. I turned around to see that Jimin stood with an evil smirk in front of me.
~he is even prettier from close up.~
The heck what am I thinking.
I walked closer towards him and handed him the plate. He looked emotionlessly at me.
" I wanted to bring this plate back. Your mother brought me cookies in the morning and I just finished eating them. I even washed the plate so its clean. He nodded and took the plate from my hands. When he did that I noticed some scratches on his wrist.
~did he do that?~
He noticed me staring at his wrist and smirked.
"A cat." He said.
"Huh?" I was slightly confused by his answer.
"A cat scratched me" he said looking deep into my eyes.
I gulped. " W-well I hope it heals quickly"
~why am I stuttering? The heck.~
"I gotta go now."
I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm, dragged me into the house and pushed me roughly against the wall.
The plate fell to the floor and broke into 100 pieces. Scattering on the floor. Jimin closed the front door in an instant and didn't let go of me.
I struggled hard and tried to push him away but he held my wrist above my head.
He was so close our lips were almost touching. But I quickly snapped back to reality And wanted to scream he covered my mouth with his palm and said
"Try this again and I make sure you won't be able to scream but to breath too, got that?!"
~what is happening?~
I was shaking, what kind of creep is that?
I nodded hesitantly.
He smirked once again before he dragged me harshly upstairs to his room.
He threw me inside and locked the door.
I landed on my knees but stood up immediately. I looked for a way to escape this creep, but when I looked around I saw pictures of me. Everywhere. I walked up to the window and could clearly see my room from here.
~It was him yesterday night!~
"What's wrong babe, enjoying the view?"
He came closer with every step he made.
I backed off but my back hit the wall and I knew I was trapped now.
"Enjoying the view? My ass. That was you yesterday am I right? What are you, some type of stalker? Or even worse...a rapist?" I said, but that didn't stop him from coming even  closer to me.
"Maybe." He said before he grabbed me and threw me on the bed.
He hovered above me and started licking my neck. My eyes shot open when I felt his tongue on my skin. I wanted to die.. is this really happening?
I tried to push him away, my hands hitting his chest several times but he didn't budge.
He grabbed my wrists once again and stopped.
He looked at me, his eyes flooded with lust.
"What's wrong babe? Is it not to your liking?"
"N-no just get off me p-please" I begged him.
"I marked you now got it?" He said in a husky voice.
"M-marked me?"
"Yeah, so everyone knows who you belong to."
He leaned in closer. And I immediately shut my eyes close, trying to back away somehow by pressing my head against the pillow on his bed.
"You're mine."
He said while pecking my lips. I turned my head away but he grabbed my chin harshly and forced me to look at him again.
"You better not betray me or upset me in any other way. Or else-" he slowly put his right hand around my throat.
"W-what?"
He started to tighten his grip and choked me. I couldn't breathe, I tried to get his hands off me but he was too strong.
"I-I-I can't b-breathe," was the only thing I managed to say.
He loosened his grip and let go of me.
I gasped for air and coughed while touching my now completely red throat.
I looked at Jimin in fear and sat up on his bed.
"Do you understand now" he said emotionlessly, even tho he just choked me.
"I want you to know that you're mine now and no one else can touch your except for me."
"But-" he cut me off.
"Shhh,there is no but, you can only agree with me." He came closer and cupped my face in his hands, I looked down. "You're Mine and mine only, you can either see it as a warning or a blessing. Just so you know I'm watching you."
My head shot up and we looked at each other for a while before I spoke up
"I-I need to go n-now" Jimin raised a brow at my comment "where to?"  He asked suspiciously. "Home...I'm expecting a call from a friend of mine" I lied.
He nodded but I could clearly see that he didn't believe me. "You're not leaving" he said out of nowhere.
~what tf does that mean?~
"What? What do you mean I'm not leaving??" I asked loudly.
"Exactly what I just said." He said calmly and shrugged.
"But what about your mum I can't just stay here, besides I don't want to stay here."
Jimin just looked at me and started to laugh.
~huh?~
"You really thought this bitch was my mother?" He started to laugh even more.
I was confused and scared I really wanted to get out of here.
"She-she wasn't your mother?"
"No" he laughed hysterically "I just needed her to trick you, nothing else." He smirked.
I felt disgusted, "so where is she now?" I asked.
"Come here I'll show you."

To be continued