Before You Read

Before you read, I would like to tell a little about myself. You can skip this if you'd like so that you can start the story though.

Favorite things: I love playing all pokemon games and my favorite pokemon include lucario, lycanroc, vulpix (both versions), reshiram, and diancie. I also love ice cream, the colors that fall between aqua and sea green, winter and snow, and most of all I love the game Elsword. It's the best game ever! My favorite character is Ara with the Asura job change.

 It's the best game ever! My favorite character is Ara with the Asura job change

(The above photo is Asura combined the tailed fox Eun. I don't own this photo either.)

Future Plans: I plan on writing more x reader stories or something. This is my first story ever, so please cut me some slack. I would appreciate your comments but if you want to vote of whatever, it doesn't really matter to me so vote away. I take suggestions and I will really need some ideas for future stories. I like anime, so if you have one in mind, I would be glad to listen but if I've never seen it, there's a good chance I might have to watch it before writing about it.

My Dislikes: Mean comments, the addxeve ship, the addxaisha ship, x reader stories that makes the reader seem like a jerk, clowns, parties, certain rap songs, and lectures. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my dislikes, but I just wanted to put that out there in case the question should arise.

Well that's all folks. Hope this bit of information helps you out a little. Enjoy the story!