Vampire Hunter Gilgamesh x Reader: Frozen Soul: Part 1

Start from the beginning

- A few minutes later -

"I swear that man!! I will make him suffer for disappearing after all these Years!" You grandmother grumbled as she brought down a hammer on the metal she was forging to a sword.
Both you turn when you hear the garage door open as see the man from before. He now cleaned of blood and wore a long sleeve white button up shirt with some black pants and black shoes.
"My son and laws clothing fit you perfectly. Be grateful. I threw away your other clothing and burned them to ashes." Your grandmother mother said.
"What?!" He said shocked.
"Why so shock? Don't worry about it. I have a new set made for you and will endure more. That will go on your bill." She said and he immediately groans.
"So...." she stuck out her hand at him, "pay up." She smirked.
"Why you damn wench...." he grumbled under his breath and stormed to the table behind her and opens a golden portal, and gold,silver, copper and many other treasures poured onto the table till there was a pile as tall as you.
"This is 80 years worth of money. Happy you hag?" He said and earned him a whack on his back, which you could have sworn you heard a "crack!"
She nodded and he summons a sword and placed it on the table. You sat on a chair looked at it.
"Looks quite beaten." You you said.
"Whatever." He said.
"(Y/n), the mangy bastard is the legendary and most respected but feared vampire hunter in all of America, Gilgamesh. Most feared my ass. Stupid bastard can't even properly take care of my father's most proudest craftsmanship!" She huffed and the man now known as Gilgamesh rolled his eyes.
"Sasara, shut up and fix it." He said.
"I damn well I'm fixing it! Look at the poor thing! Did you fight a golem or something?!" She yells and he opened his mouth but she shut him up.
She sighs and picked it up.
"You've been through many battles mate. I'm glad to see it still has a pulse. I have all he materials to reforge it, but one." Sasara said and he nodded.
He opens another gold portal and takes out a gold chest and opens it.
"These god hearts will work better than a fae tears." He Said and her eyes were wide.
"Where did get these?" She said in shock.
"A few fallen gods had bounty on their heads. Saved their hearts. This is enough?" He said.
"This more than enough Gilgamesh. I will forge you the strongest sword. And dragon tears, it will be unbreakable." She smiles.
"How long will it take?" He said.
"1 month boy." She said and he frowns, "Now now. Cheer up mate. These swords take time. Until then, you may stay here and use the guest room. (Y/n) dear, can you cook dinner today?" She said and you nodded excitedly.
You jumped off your chair and took his hand, which shocked him and drag him to the kitchen with you.
"Come Come!! I'll make you a meal you'll die for!" You grin.
He wasn't happy that a child was cooking but how wrong he was. He watched you cook and he was surprised that you could cook. You served him rice and chicken curry with what your grandmother toold you to bring out a bottle of wine and served your plate and her own. You took a spoon full of your curry and began eating as he did but quietly.
"Do you like it?" You said.
"This is decent mongrel. But I'll eat it." He scoffed and continues to eat.
"Descent huh? Well, looks like I got to work harder." You said and continue to eat.
He watched you curiously and shrugs and continues to eat.

During that month he stayed, Gilgamesh favorite thing to do was go sleep in a tree in the shade. You would always go up to him and ask him questions about his quest he has gone and monsters he has hunted. He would just ignore you once in awhile he would speak to you. As the days went by, he slowly opened up. It surprised your grandmother quite a bit but was glad as she continued to work on the sword.

"Here." Gilgamesh said one day and handed you a necklace.