"That woman is as crazy as that man who hurt So Joon," Yo Jung said. "She knows where I am and she just follows me around that I could not go and see Ji Yeon. I told her to leave me alone and that she could do whatever she wanted to since I believe that it will not be long for So Joon to remember the rest of his memories. I blocked her number on my phone in front of her and frankly told her that I could never like her. I even apologized before I said those words to her but she still slapped me hard. I hate that woman!"

"I will go with you tomorrow," Ji Soo said. "I can talk to Ji Yeon if Hye-Rin kept on pestering you."

"You drive Hye-Rin away from me and I will be the one to talk to her."

"But..."

"I am older than you and I know her more than you do."

Ji Soo sighed and said, "Fine. You should have listened to Han-na when she told you to not date that woman."

"I tried to save So Joon from those bad memories. That's why I did that. I should not have done that stupidity if I had seen that So Joon would be this stubborn."

"You know how stubborn he is when it comes to that woman," Ji Soo said.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Ha Jin asked, getting more confused as she listened to their conversation.

"The reason I am seeing Mi Sook is because I wanted to know more about Ji Yeon," Ji Soo said.

"Why?"

"You wanted to know if she is only using So Joon?"

Ji Soo only nodded.

"Does Mi Sook know things like that?"

"She's not sure about it but she also thinks that her stepmother is trying to get close to So Joon because she wanted something from him."

"What did you say? Stepmother?"

Yo Jung and Ji Soo stared at her for a long while before Ji Soo revealed another shocking truth to Ha Jin.

"Ji Yeon is our mother."

That meant him, So Joon, and Yo Jung.

"Why her out of all the women in the world?"

"You are not surprised that we are not originally a Kim. Who told you?" Yo Jung was surprised but not as much as Ha Jin.

"Han-na did."

"That stubborn girl," Yo Jung said with a sigh. "Thank you for keeping this from So Joon."

"It is better for him to know through his memories rather than our words, right?"

Yo Jung and Ji Soo only nodded.

"What else did Mi Sook tell you?" Ha Jin asked.

"She thinks that Ji Yeon is only after her father's wealth," Ji Soo said. "She is still the same person we knew. And with that, I know that she is only using So Joon. I don't know what she was trying to get from So Joon but I will never let her harm our brother."

"It's already too late for that," Yo Jung said.

"What do you mean?" Ha Jin and Ji Soo chorused.

"This incident is related to her. She sent a message to So Joon as if she was concern about him. But she could have told him through a call and explain everything and not make him misunderstood it," Yo Jung said, having difficulty controlling his rage. "But I still need to hear her out. For So Joon's sake, I will give her the benefit of the doubt."