Vampire Sinbad x Reader: Kidnapped: Part 1

This one shot is also connected to @SindrianMagi 's one shot

Once every 500 years, during the rising of the full moon, it is said that the moon will turn blood red, and the Brothers, The Two Kings of Vampires, will awaken, and search for their lost lovers. For the possesses a power unlike any other, and when they awaken, and once they find their lost lovers, they will claim them and once again, and make them theirs.

A little girl blinked as she read the book. It belonged to (5x) great grandmother, sister of Elizabeth Bathory, the Blood Countess. Your grandmother was known in her time as the White Rose Maiden, while her sister a fiend. The little girl put the book down and noticed a necklace in it.

 The little girl put the book down and noticed a necklace in it

She picked it up and smiles at it. She placed it on herself, and ran to the mirror. She liked the way it looked and grins to herself, unaware, that the red string of fate began to unwind, and connect to her fated one.

- 15 Years Later: (Y/n): Age: 24 -

"So tonight a special event will take place. The lunar eclipse. Every 500 years, You can credit Earth's atmosphere with providing an orangish color to the moon during an eclipse. The atmosphere acts like a filtered lens. It bends red sunlight into our planet's shadow and scatters out blue light. It's the same reason why sunrises and sunsets appear reddish. Make sure to wear those glasses because I want none of you to go blind on me!! Class is over!!" Your proffesor said as she quickly picked up her belongings.
"And boys!" She said and the class stopped, "if ever complain to a women about her cooking, expect to he sent flying to the moon. Well good bye!" She said and left out the class.
"How much do you want to bet that she got dumped?" Melody said as she packed her text book.
You saw the boys muttering to themselves that they swear not to get their girlfriends mad.
"Probably did happen. Anyway, you excited for for tonight?!" You said as you picked up your tablet.
Melody was your cousin, descent of Elizabeth Bathory. Both of you loved reading about the supernatural and were excited for this years lunar eclipse, and you got ready with the holy water.
"I wish to live!!" You said as Melody tried to take the damn holy water away from you.
"There's no need for holy water!! Supernatural isn't real!!" Your cousin said as you jumped to dodge her.
You popped open the bottle and drank the liquid inside.
"Now My blood is holy and I protected!!" You said and she face palms.
"Come on! I don't want to be late!!" Melody said and both of you ran to the park.

- 20 Minutes Later -

The two of you sat near the 1,000 year old Sakura and Peach tree. Both trees have been alive for all those trees. It's also said where your great grandmother and Great Aunt both used to sing together in their younger years. Both of you sat close together and grin when you saw the sun about to block the moon.
"Here it comes!!" Both of you fan girl squeal.
Unknown to both of you.....the clock began to tick as the eclipse approached closer. The owls began hooting, the wolves sang their songs of demise. And the awakening of the two kings began.
"Is it me, or did the wind get colder?" This girl said as she hugged herself.
You shivered and you and Melody hugged each other, to stay warm. Both of you looked up but the smiles on your face fell. Two figures were up in the air and landed down.