⦂ twenty-one ⦂

[a/n] -sorry for not updating in almost three weeks! i'll explain why i haven't at the end. :)

-

time skip: simon's pov

i sit in my office, tired and hungry, staring blankly at the pile of homework from my last class. a sigh escapes my lips as i twiddle a black, bull-point pen between my fingers, reluctant to begin marking the countless number of sheets that sit in front of me.

the light pitter-patter of footsteps walking past outside my office, along with the light humming sound of the ventilation system and the soft breeze from outside combines together to make a mixture of noises in my ears, distracting me from working. 

"urgh..." i groan softly as i lightly throw my pen onto the desk that's only a few, mere inches away from me. "fuck this. i'll do this later." i mutter as i stand up from my chair.

i comb my fingers through my hair in a both tired, and stressed manner before making my way out of my office to go and get some food from the shop, located only over the road from the school.

the shop is open to everyone, and is usually where most of the students congregate. it's like a hot-spot for students as it's for one, away from the confinements of the school grounds, and two, somewhere where you can get some decent food - especially as the school sometimes doesn't do such great food. i mean, one time they messed up chips (fries). how they managed that, i'll never know. all i know is, since then, i've pretty much always gone to the shop to get some food, like a burger, different sandwiches, crisps (chips), different sweets (candy)... pretty much anything.

another thing to add is, the shop is pretty cheap. i mean, the school meals are pretty cheap, but the shop is cheaper. i guess that's another reason i like the shop. i mean, there's other reasons, but i won't list them all.

"right, food time." i mumble to myself as i walk out the school, through one of the many entrances/exits, and towards the shop with the very familiar bright, neon purple and blue sign...

-

[a/n] -sorry for not updating in almost three weeks! i have a reason as to why

[a/n] -sorry for not updating in almost three weeks! i have a reason as to why... basically, i'm back at college for my second year, and well, already i've had lots of work to do already. also, i'm now in four days a week rather than three like last time. sucks, but all well. anyway, i will try and update as much as i can. i will aim to update most weekends. again, i'm sorry. :)