⦂ nine ⦂

[a/n] -thank you for 1.1K reads already! ya'll amazing. :)

-

alysha's pov

"what's all that?" i ask as i point at all the paper in simon's hands. "homework." he simply says. "we have homework? really?" i groan as we make our way out of his office. simon chuckles, "you don't. the rest do though." "thank fuck." i sigh in relief. "watch your language, young lady." simon says. "sorry sir- simon." i apologize.

"can you hold these for me for a second please." simon says as he passes me all the homework. "s-sure." i stutter. there's a lot, and it's heavy.

i watch as simon quickly closes and locks his office door. he then places the key in his hoodie's pocket before grabbing all the homework from me. "thank you." simon smiles at me. "anytime." i smile back at him.

we then make our way back into the gym.

. . .

simon's pov

"everyone, gather 'round please." i order as i walk towards tobi. 

"do we really have more homework, sir?" one of the girls, katie - who's also one of my top students - groans. "yes katie, you do." i say.

i pass tobi some of the sheets so he can help me give everyone one.

"i struggled with the last one. what makes you think i can do this one?" another girl, vivian, whines. "you'll be fine viv. it's easier, i promise." i reassure her. she struggles a lot with any of her homework, which is kinda annoying considering that this is the easy stuff. but, you know.

"when's it due, mr. minter?" a boy, nathan, asks. "next week, today." i nod. "do we have to do both sides?" another boy, callum, asks. "yes cal, you do." i sigh.

"how come new girl isn't getting any homework?" a girl, hannah, asks. hannah hates it when other people - mainly new people - don't get any homework, or don't have to work. she also hates it when other students - mainly female ones - and some teachers - again, mainly female - talk to me. i think it's because she thinks that we're gonna "run away into the sunset and live happily ever after together" once she finishes school. she's crazy. "because she's new. she wasn't here when you learnt all of this." i simply say. "why don't you give her it and see if she knows anything?" hannah suggests.

"you wanna try, aly?" i ask as i turn my attention onto alysha. "i mean... sure, why not i guess." alysha shrugs. "okay." i nod as i pass her a sheet. "if you have any questions, just ask me." i smile at her. "okay. thank you." alysha smiles back at me.

. . .

alysha's pov

from the corner of my eye, i see that girl - whatever her name is - staring at me, enraged. is she annoyed at me? but for what? or, is she jealous that mr. minter is being nice to me? who knows. all i know is that she seems crazy. hopefully, i won't have to really see her much.

"right, you may leave now everyone." mr. brown says with a smile. i watch as everyone rushes out the gym in a massive cluster. "you not leaving, aly?" simon asks. "i'd rather wait for everyone to leave so i don't get crushed." i say. simon chuckles, "wise move, aly. wise move."

"hey, um, mr. minter." i say as i turn to face him properly. "yes, aly?" he asks. "how much do you expect me to do?" i ask, referring to the homework. "try and do a least half of one side." simon smiles. "okay." i nod. "and like i said aly, if you need help, just ask me." simon says. i nod, "will do."

"do you know what you have next?" simon asks. "let me look." i say as i get my timetable out of my pocket. "i have science with mr. payne next." i say before putting my timetable back into my pocket. "do you know where to go?" he asks. "i think so." i lightly chuckle. "come on. i'll walk with you." simon says with a smile. "but what about that crazy person?" i ask. "who, hannah?" simon asks. "oh, that's her name." i say. simon chuckles, "yeah." "won't she be like... mad at me for not knowing where to go?" i ask. sounds crazy. yet again, that girl is. "she'll have to get over herself, won't she." simon says. i sigh, "i guess."

"come on then. i'll show you where your next class is." simon says. "okay. thank you." i nod.

-

[a/n] -so, now you've met some more people

[a/n] -so, now you've met some more people. :) who's your favorite? and who's your least favorite? let me know :)