⦂ thirty-three ⦂

a few hours later: simon's pov

i wake up to the sound of my bedroom door opening. i open my eyes slightly to see a blurry figure walking towards me. i groan as i sit up and rub my eyes.

"well, morning sunshine." the small laugh from the person enters my ears. "mhm," i simply hum in response. "are you hungry, simon?" the familiar voice of alysha asks. "no thank you." i shake my head. "would you like a drink?" she asks. "um, sure." i nod.

"well, here you go." alysha smiles at me as she places a bottle of water on my bedside table. "thanks," i nod at her. "you're welcome." she smiles at me.

"what're you doing here?" i ask, confused. "i told you, i'm here to check on you." she laughs lightly. "o-oh yeah." i stutter.

. . .

alysha's pov

i lightly laugh at him as i sit on the edge of his bed. "how're you feeling?" i ask. "better, thanks." simon smiles at me. i nod, "good, good." "how was p.e.?" he asks. "boring." i sigh. "awe," he lightly laughs. "hannah wouldn't shut up about how you wasn't there, and how i was the one who got to help you to your room." i explain.

hannah. she's annoying. like, really annoying. i wish it was legal to kill people. but, you know, it's not, so i won't kill her... yet.

simon laughs, "glad i missed it." "i bet you are." i say.

"do you feel like you can actually go and teach the rest of your classes now?" i ask, changing the subject back onto him. "yeah." he nods. "good, because i don't fancy hearing every fucking person in the school asking where the hell you are." i say. simon laughs, "well, i guess you're happy now that i am going back to class." "too fucking right i am." i nod.

. . .

simon's pov

"aren't you supposed to be in lesson now, aly?" i ask. "maybe..." she says. "then go, please." i order. "but, i don't wanna." alysha pouts. "why not?" i ask. "because hannah's in that lesson, and i wanna kill her, but apparently that's not allowed." she explains. "oh aly," i sigh, "what happened to trying to be her friend? you know, as you brought her gifts?" i ask. "oh... um, about that..." she says with a nervous smile. "what did you do?" i ask. "i may have put some pills into some of the chocolates in the hopes that she'll become ill and therefore, won't be in class again for a while." alysha says. "for god sake aly." i groan. "not my fault she's a jealous hoe." alysha shrugs.

"has she eaten any of them?" i ask. "only two." alysha smiles. "and has she become ill yet?" i ask. "no." she shakes her head. "you sure?" i ask. "positive simon. i wouldn't lie to you." she smiles at me. "okay," i nod.

"are you gonna tell mr. bradley what i've done?" she asks, looking a little sad. i sigh, "i have to, aly." "please don't." she begs. "why not?" i ask. "i-i'll get the chocolates off of her. i promise." she says. "how are you gonna do that?" i ask. "i'll just grab them from her, and tell her that i tried to essentially make her ill." alysha shrugs. i sigh, "you have until lunch. so go, now." "okay." she nods before walking out the room.

. . .

alysha's pov

i feel like i've fallen under simon's spell.

let me explain...

i've been here a few days now and already i wanna low-key fuck him. and now, every time i do something wrong and he goes to tell me off, i immediately wanna make it right, and apologize and tell him i won't do it again; but with other teachers, i don't care if they shout at me?

god, i hate him but love him at the same time.

although, i have another plan. you see, as i was talking to him, i noticed that he didn't have a shirt on, so, i'm just gonna casually make hannah jealous by telling her that i've seen her precious mr. minter partially shirtless.

shame it was only partially, to be honest. but, i'm sure he looks great. in fact, i'm sure he looks fucking beautiful under all that material. but, that's just me.

god, i'm sounding like a crazy, obsessed fangirl that just wants to fuck their idol. lord, help me.