⦂ thirty-seven ⦂

simon's pov

"do you want a hug, simon?" alysha asks. "sure." i nod as i open my arms towards her. she smiles at me as she happily leans down, and wraps her arms around my shoulder/neck area. i sigh as i wrap my arms loosely around her waist.

i can tell that she isn't very good at comforting people when they're sad. but, i don't mind. i guess she's trying by hugging me? so, that's all that matters, i suppose.

"i'm sorry for making you sad simon." alysha mutters as we let go of each other. "no, no. it's fine aly." i say as i look up at her. "are you sure? i mean, i feel like i've brought back bad memories." alysha says as she plays with the bottom of her top. "it's fine. i promise." i smile at her.

to be honest, those memories aren't that bad. i mean, i have worse memories.

"o-okay." she nods.

. . .

"so, is there a reason why you came to see me in the first place?" i ask, forgetting all our previous conversations from tonight. "because i want to kill hannah," alysha says. "oh, yeah... i remember now." i nod. alysha lightly chuckles, "you dickhead." "that's not very nice." i jokingly pout. "i'm joking. i love you really, weirdo." alysha rolls her eyes.

"you love me, aye," i wiggle my brows at her. "not like that!" alysha yells. i laugh, "only messing with you." "you better be, simon." alysha points at me. "or what?" i ask. "i'll beat you up." alysha smiles. "that's just mean." i say, crossing my arms. "but that's just me. mean, and overly sarcastic." alysha nods with a smile.

"you're not mean, aly," i sigh. "everyone else thinks i am." she says. "i think you're actually a very nice person." i smile. "really?" she asks. "yeah," i nod, "i mean, you helped me when i felt a little shit, remember." "well, hannah the hoe wasn't going to help you, and neither was anyone else for that matter." alysha shrugs. "but, i'm grateful, and thankful that you did." i say. "well, i mean, sure. you're welcome." alysha says.

"now, haven't you best be going to bed? i mean, it's getting pretty late you know." i say as i look at the time on my phone. "fine," alysha sighs, "but one more thing," "what?" i ask.

i watch as she takes a step closer to me before... messing my hair up.

"great. thanks." i sigh. she laughs, "goodnight simon." "g'night." i roll my eyes.

-

[a/n] - complicated (it's my new miniminter fanfic that's coming out soon. check out the preview now) :)

 check out the preview now) :)