⦂ five ⦂

[a/n] -listen to the song in media (top). trust me. it's good. :)

-

alysha's pov

after sorting everything out with mr. lewis, i can now officially go to my first lesson of the day. obviously, to everyone else, this is gonna be their second lesson. but to me, it's my first.

i sigh as i look down at my timetable. "great. p.e." i mutter to myself as i shove my timetable back into my hoodie's pocket.

i literally have nothing on me. no bag. no books. no pens. nothing. all i have is my timetable, room key, and my phone.

i sigh heavily as i make my way towards the gym. i have a pretty good memory. i can remember directions and places well, but with some names, faces, and other things i can't remember as well.

students of all ages happily walk in groups; chatting and laughing among themselves.

i miss my friends back at home. and by friends, i mean just one or two people that actually listened and talked to me. i don't care if i don't make friends. i'm not here to make friends. i'm here to just work on my "behavior" and possibly get away from here; to get away from here, and to go to a new public school - not this boarding school shit.

. . .

"look, it's the new girl." i hear people whisper as i walk towards the gym. crowds of people - boys and girls - stand in groups outside the changing room, and gym doors. i sigh as i happily lean against a nearby wall away from everyone.

"should we say hi?" i hear someone asks their friends. "i dunno." i hear someone else say. "she looks intimidating." i hear another person say.

i feel peoples gazes on me, which is pissing me off. i look over at everyone. "it's rude to stare, you know." i say. silence. "also, don't talk behind my back, okay." i say before looking back straight ahead.

"you could've asked us more politely to stop staring, you know." i hear someone say. i turn back around at the person. "i could of, but i didn't. deal with it." i say. "and if i don't?" the girl asks. "then i'll fucking make you. simple." i shrug. 

"you have a short temper, don't you." a boy chuckles. "and you have an ugly ass face, don't you." i say harshly. "my girlfriend doesn't think so." the boy says. "she obviously needs to go to specsavers or something then, doesn't she." i comment.

"enough, everyone." a voice from behind says. i turn around to see mr. brown and the other guy, mr. minter.

-

[a/n] -sorry for the late update

[a/n] -sorry for the late update. i had to collect my new GCSE results. (yes, i had to redo my GCSE's). and guess what guys... i failed... again. :) but, i can still continue onto the next year of college. so, all's good and well. :) that's another reason for the late update. i was also enrolling onto the next year of college. :) again, sorry.