⦂ thirty-four ⦂

lunch: alysha's pov

there's hannah. time to casually rob her whilst informing her that i've tried to poison her. this'll be fun.

i happily walk over to hannah and swiftly grab the chocolates that i gave her, from her. "hey! they're mine!" hannah yells. luckily she's still only eaten two. "listen, firstly, i got these for you, and secondly i've fucking poisoned them because i hate you." i put her in her place. "you what?" she asks, enraged. "i put some pills in some of the chocolates to make you ill because you know, it's illegal to kill people." i say like it's no big deal.

"you're such a bitch," hannah groans. "awe, thanks b. that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." i coo obnoxiously. "you're lucky that i'm still injured, otherwise you'd be on the floor right now." hannah warns me. i laugh, "keep dreaming, sunshine." "urgh, whatever." hannah rolls her eyes. i just sigh before walking off.

. . .

simon's pov

as i'm walking down the corridor towards the lunch hall, i see alysha walking up, holding a box of chocolates. she notices me and smiles whilst waving the box up in the air.

"you got them then," i lightly laugh. "mhm," she hums in response. "good." i nod. "so now, you can't tell mr. bradley." she smiles. "i wasn't going to." i say. "you told me you was?" she questions. "only to make you get them so you don't potentially kill someone." i smile. "you lied to me! lying is rude!" alysha raises her voice. "i'm sorry." i laugh. "not good enough, sir." alysha crosses her arms. 

"awe, aly. i'm sorry." i coo as i pull her into a hug. "still not good enough." she shakes her head. "what do you want me to do then?" i ask as i pull away from her.

i watch as she looks around to see if anyone is near us.

"shut up and kiss me, sir." she demands. "e-e-excuse me?" i ask, stuttering. "shut up and kiss me, sir." she demands again. "no. you're a student and i'm your teacher. it'd be weird and awkward." i point out. "hmm, you're boring." alysha sighs before simply walking off.

-

[a/n] -on my backup account i-ronically i have a preview up for a new fanfic. it's called naked cuddling and it's a joe sugg/thatcherjoe fanfic, featuring the sidemen. check it out :)