⦂ seven ⦂

simon's pov

"yo, minter." tobi says as he jogs over to me. "sup?" i ask. "harry wants to see you." tobi says quietly so no one else can hear. "why?" i ask. "dunno. he just wants to see you." tobi shrugs. i sigh, "fine."

i then make my way out the gym, and towards harry's office.

. . .

alysha's pov

"he should be here soon." mr. lewis smiles at me. "okay, thank you." i nod. "no problem." he says.

the only reason i'm being nice to mr. lewis is because he seems like he'll actually listen to me, and help me. even mr. brown does. that's why i'm nice to them. i'm not sure about mr. minter though. i mean, he lost his temper a little bit pretty quickly. all i did was call a bunch of girls hoes. is one of them his younger sister or something? or is he in a relationship with one of them? who knows. i don't. and i don't care.

"remember alysha... stay calm, and be as polite as you can." mr. lewis says, breaking the silence between us. "i will, hopefully." i nod.

. . .

simon's pov

i get to harry's office and knock on the door. "come in, minter!" harry yells. he never calls me minter, unless someone, like a student, is in there with him. i sigh as i walk in. "what do you want then?" i ask. "close the door." harry says. i nod as i close the door behind me.

i turn back around an notice the new girl - alysha i believe her name is - sitting there in front of harry's desk. "what can i do for you then?" i ask. "alysha here has something to say to you." harry smiles at me. i turn my attention onto alysha. 

"i-i'm sorry, sir." she says. i sigh, "it's okay." "i didn't mean to come across as rude, it's just that i get annoyed easily, and plus i'm away from my family and friends so i'm just a bit stressed. i'm sorry." alysha explains. "it's fine. i understand. truly, i do." i say. "you do?" she asks. i nod, "mhm."

"alysha, are you willing to go back to class?" harry asks her. "well, i don't have my p.e. kit with me, but sure." she says. "is that alright with you, minter?" harry asks me. i nod, "of course."

. . .

alysha's pov

"can i ask you something, sir?" i ask mr. minter as we head back to the gym. "sure." he shrugs. "what do you mean when you said that you "understand" what i'm like dealing with?" i ask. "well," he begins. "believe it or not, i was a bit like you." he says. "really?" i ask. "yeah." he nods. "i would skip class, yell at teachers, get into fights... all that kind of stuff." he explains. "that explains why you lost your temper a little bit with me earlier." i say. "yeah. sorry about that." he sighs. "it's fine. i'm used to it." i say.

"what am i doing once we get into the gym?" i ask. "you'll be with me and mr. brown, just watching everyone else." mr. minter says. "sounds fun." i lightly chuckle. "so much fun." mr. minter says. i laugh.

"next week, i want you to bring your p.e. kit. i don't mind you not having it for this week. but next week, bring it. okay?" mr. minter says. i nod, "i will, sir." "stop with the formality. call me simon when no one else is around." he says. "okay, simon." i smile.

-

[a/n] -hope you're enjoying this so far :) as always, feedback is welcome here :')