⦂ forty-nine ⦂

an hour later: nobody's pov

a hour has passed, and alysha has officially packed her bags, ready to be picked up by her mum. she sighs as she sits by the front desk of the school; her bags placed neatly next to her. 

her eyes stay locked onto the floor below her as her mind turns blank, not wanting to remember the events that took place not so long ago; after all, she got caught by the deputy headteacher, mr. bradley. it probably be so bad if someone else, like mr. brown or even mr. barn caught her and simon 'in the act'.

a few minutes pass before the doors open, catching her attention. she watches her mum walk in with the look of both anger and sadness. anger because she's been kicked out another school, and sadness because she in a way feels sorry for alysha as after all, for once in her life, alysha has fallen in love with someone. sure, she's fallen for a teacher, but it's better than no one... right?

"come on then." alysha's mum sighs. alysha nods as she stands up and picks up her bags. she begins walking out of the school before turning back around, taking one more look at the long corridor leading into the school itself. "goodbye, everyone." alysha mumbles sadly before turning back around and heading out of the school, with her mum, and going back home.

-

fin.