⦂ twenty ⦂

[a/n] -listen to the song up top (media). it's good, trust me. :)

-

alysha's pov

"why did crazy hoe hannah keep laughing?" i ask bluntly. "aly, stop with the language." simon sighs. "sorry." i mutter. "it's alright." simon nods. "but why did she keep laughing?" i ask. i wanna know as it was irritating. "i don't know. i would just say something occasionally kinda funny, and she'd just erupt into laughter like that." simon shrugs. "well, never make her laugh. her laugh is irritating." i sigh. "yes, mum." simon sighs.

"don't call me mum!" i yell. "aly, quiet." simon shushes me. "oops, sorry." i say before putting my hand over my mouth. "it's okay." simon lightly chuckles. "i generally didn't mean to yell that loud." i say. "i can tell aly, and it's okay." simon smiles. 

"how, and why are you always happy? or at least smiling?" i ask. everyone here is so happy, and i'm over here looking like a miserable bitch. "probably because i love my job." simon shrugs. "you like teaching?" i ask. "yeah." he nods. "even hannah? you like teaching hannah?" i ask. i'd hate to teach her, or someone like her. "when she's not acting like that, or being crazy, yes." simon nods. "oh." i hum.

"what made you wanna become a teacher?" i ask. "i don't actually know really. probably the fact that i love teaching people new things." simon explains. "that's kinda, low-key, and weirdly cute." i say. simon chuckles, "it is?" "yeah. kinda, in a weird way." i nod. "well, thanks i guess." simon lightly laughs. "anytime, i guess." i chuckle.

. . .

"sir, i've noticed something since i've been here for all of a day nearly." i say as i begin packing my things up. i've unfortunately gotta go to last lesson in about ten minutes, and simon has offered to walk with me. "and what is that, aly?" he asks as he stands and waits for me. "that most of the female teachers, and female students, along with a couple of male teachers and students, seem to have a crush or something like that on you." i comment. he laughs, "don't worry, i've kinda noticed that too." "and i swear teacher/student relationships mainly are not allowed." i add on. "that's true. they're not." simon says. "but, i swear that they still happen." i say. "they do. there's a few here, you know." simon nods. "really?!" i ask, pretty loudly. "mhm." simon hums.

"would you ever date a student?" i ask as we finally begin to walk out the library. "no." he says, shaking his head. "and why not?" i ask, confused. "it's illegal." he says. "not with an older student, technically it isn't." i point out. "true, but still no." simon says. "well, good. it's wrong, surely." i say. "it is. in my eyes anyway." simon says. "agreed." i nod.

-

[a/n] -sorry for the lack of updates

[a/n] -sorry for the lack of updates. i've started college again so i'm gonna be very busy. hope you understand. :) for updates, i'll try and update every tuesday, saturday and sunday. :) again, sorry for the lack of updates.