⦂ forty-seven ⦂

alysha's pov

as i'm walking towards wherever, i conveniently bump into mr. brown.

"hey, sir," i smile at him; being the polite person i am. "hello, aly." he smiles at me. "can i talk to you for a minute?" i ask, needing someone to talk to after what happened just a moment ago. "sure. what's wrong?" he asks. i stand in front of him, "i hate mr. bradley, and mr. lewis," i simply say. "why? what's happened?" mr. brown asks. i sigh, "well, they hate me because of whatever reason fucking hannah told them." i explain. "so, you think hannah said something about you to them to make them hate you?" he asks. i nod, "i guess." "honestly, aly, i think you're being a little paranoid." mr. brown sighs. i nod, "probably." "so, don't think about it. and besides, you can always find me, mr. barn, mr. payne, mr. olatunji, and mr. minter to talk to." he reassures me. i nod, "that's true." "exactly!" mr. brown smiles.

"now, i've gotta go," he says. "do you know where mr. minter is?" i ask. "his office," he nods. "okay." i sigh. "right, see you soon, aly." mr. brown smiles at me. i nod with a smile, "see you soon."

i then watch as mr. brown continues walking down the corridor to wherever before heading towards simon's office.

. . .

simon's pov

as i'm marking some work in my office, there's a knock on the door. i roll my eyes and sigh before yelling, "come in!"

the door open to reveal alysha. she smiles at me as she closes the door behind her. i smile back at her as i place my pen on my desk. 

"hi," she simply says as she sits down opposite me. "hello, aly." i smile at her widely. "can we talk, simon?" she asks. i nod, "sure." "good." she sighs. "what's wrong?" i ask. "i hate mr. bradley and mr. lewis. they're cunts." she rants. "what's happened this time?" i ask. "it's all thanks to hannah, that dumb hoe must've made shit up about me and they believe her so now i'm "on my final chance"." she explains. i sigh, "i doubt they hate you, aly," "they do!" she yells. "calm down, aly." i say as i stand up and walk over to her. "i just hate hannah so much, like... urgh!" she groans. i sigh as i make her stand up and pull her into a hug.

"it's gonna be okay, aly." i mutter as i rock her from side to side gently. "i know, but still." she sighs.

i gently kiss her on the forehead as i continue to rock her side to side gently, seemingly calming her down a little bit. "you still have me, you know." i mutter quietly to her. "that's true." she mutters back in the same quite tone as me. "and you have mr. brown, mr. payne, mr. barn and mr. olatunji." i list people; all teachers, i know, but they're still people. "that's true." she sighs. "so, don't worry, dear." i reassure her.

"i love you, simon." alysha mumbles into my chest. "i love you too, aly." i sigh with a smile.

-

[a/n] -cheeky plug incoming!

so, i have TWO previews out for TWO new miniminter fanfics! so, for all of you sad that this fanfic is coming to an end, why don't you... you know... check them out. they're called; complicated and just a fan but, after those (and by after those i mean sometime next year more than likely) i will be writing some sidemen ship fanfics because i'm trash.

the first ship i'll be writing about is of course minizerk because it's my otp :) so stay tuned for that people!

p.s. the minizerk fanfic will be similar to this one because who doesn't like a bit of boyxboy smut. am i right... hahaha...

 hahaha