⦂ thirty-six ⦂

time skip: evening: nobody's pov

it's now the evening, unexpectedly. nothing else really happened apart from the odd glare from hannah towards alysha. apart from that, nothing else happened.

now, alysha is heading towards simon's room to ask him about something. something to do with wanting to kill someone but not being able to. 

she was going to ask mr. lewis but there was some... strange noises coming from his office.

yeah... who knew a game of... "hide and seek" could be so challenging... 

. . .

"simon?" alysha calls out as she knocks on his bedroom door. "hmm?" he hums from the other side. "can i come in?" she asks. "yeah, of course." simon says. alysha then open up the door and heads inside, making sure to close the door behind her.

"what's wrong?" simon asks as he happily sits on his bed, facing her. "i wanna kill someone, but it's illegal." alysha pouts. "let me guess, you wanna kill hannah but we won't let you." simon sighs. alysha nods, "yeah."

simon sighs,

"what has she done this time?" simon asks. "existed," alysha sarcastically says. "aly," "fine, fine, fine," alysha rolls her eyes. "she just annoys me. her voice, her face, her every move, the way she acts. it's just... urgh." alysha explains. "then just try to avoid her?" simon suggests. "i can't. she's in some of my lessons, or next door to me." alysha sighs. "then just ignore her," simon suggests.

"can't you just let me kill her? pretty please simon." alysha begs. "nope." simon shakes his head. "well, can i make her jealous?" alysha asks. "and how are you gonna do that?" simon asks. alysha smirks, "by saying that i've fucked you." "i-i-i-i... what?" simon stutters in shock. "i'm not actually gonna fuck you, unless you want me to." alysha says. "it'd be wrong, aly." simon says. "but great at the same time," alysha says. "n-no... no." simon shakes his head.

"well, you wasn't saying this earlier, was you." alysha smirks, remembering what happened during lunch. "it's not my fault i got... you know... turned on slightly." simon says, embarrassed. alysha chuckles, "mm, sure."

"listen aly... i would never do anything like that to you... or any student for that matter." simon says. "you're boring, aren't you." alysha rolls her eyes. "i am not boring." simon says as he stands up. "then why won't you fuck a student that is of age then?" alysha asks.

you can tell she's read too many books to do with teachers fucking students.

"it's weird..." simon mutters. "but it's better than being a lonely virgin like you probably are." alysha points out. "hey! i am not a virgin thank you." simon says, louder than expected. "pfft, sure." alysha scoffs. "you better be, young lady." simon says, pointing at her. "bitch, i'm nearly eighteen, i can legally have sex." alysha says, crossing her arms. "that's not the point. the point is that to me, you're too young for that type of stuff and that you should wait until you're one hundred percent ready." simon says. "bitch, i was ready... although, i was pretty young but, ya'know." alysha shrugs. 

"why're we talking about this?" simon asks. "i don't know." alysha shrugs. 

"anymore weird questions?" simon asks. "okay, one more," alysha nods. "what?" simon asks. "have you ever let a student give you a blowjob, or a hand-job?" alysha asks. "n-no." simon stutters. "liar! who was it?!" alysha yells. "fine. it was a past student, about a year ago at their graduation. she had just turned eighteen and we kinda had a thing going on... no big deal." simon sighs. "then why won't you fuck any students?" alysha asks. "because, her mother threatened to call the police if the 'relationship' didn't end." simon sighs.

that's sad...

"oh, fuck..." alysha mutters. "yeah," simon nods as he sits back down on his bed. "well, i tell you what," alysha says as she walks over to him. "what?" simon asks. "how about, instead of telling hannah i fucked you, as you seem sad about that, i'll just tell her that i kissed you." alysha suggests.

she not very good at comforting people when they're sad.

"sure," simon nods.