⦂ twenty-three ⦂

[a/n] -check out the preview to my new simon/miniminter fanfic. it's called asshole and it'll be out the 23rd oct. :)

-

time skip: next day: alysha's pov

i've officially been here a day now. nothing exciting has happened today, apart from the fact that some people now don't dare even look at me when i walk down the corridors, which i find very funny.

now, i'm on my way to the art classroom as, during my breaks, i get to make halloween decorations for the school. yes, mr. bradley has allowed me to do this rather than help the caretakers clean up at the end of the day.

halloween is great. you get to dress up, eat sweets (candy), go to parties and get drunk, and just have a good time. it's also the only time you can get away with walking around with a knife or something in the streets - because you can just say that it's part of the costume, or aesthetic.

. . .

"ah, you're alysha right?" some woman asks as i walk into the classroom. "yeah." i nod. "well hello, i'm mrs. howitt, and i've been told by mr. bradley that you've offered to help make some halloween decorations for the school, as a punishment." the woman, now known as mrs. howitt says with a smile. "that's correct." i nod. "well come on then child, lets get started." she says. 

"don't call me child." i bluntly say as i throw my bag onto a nearby table before walking towards her. "but you are a child." she lightly chuckles. "no i'm not. i'm a young adult." i say. mrs. howitt sighs, "well, whatever you say dear."

-

"right, that'll do for today. you may leave." mrs. howitt says as she looks at the clock at the front of the classroom. 

we've managed to make a decent number of pumpkins, and bats that'll be hanged up along the walls of the corridors. also, we've started doing just one big drawing of the school, like it was a haunted house which'll be going on one of the walls in the classroom.

"okay. see you tomorrow, miss." i say as i grab my bag. "see you tomorrow, alysha." mrs. howitt smiles at me. i nod at her before walking out the classroom and heading towards my next lesson, p.e.