⦂ nineteen ⦂

alysha's pov

a mixture of stress and the loud, fully obnoxious laughing coming from crazy bitch hannah keeps me from doing my homework. i've managed to do literally one question, which was the easiest one. 

every time i go to do the second question, fucking crazy hoe hannah decides it'd be a great time to erupt into fits of laughter over literally nothing from the looks, and sounds of it. every time i look over towards her, and simon, she's nearly crying from laughter, and simon is just sat there looking annoyed, especially as the people that work in the library keep telling her to be quiet - or at least quieter.

can't they just kick her out, she's annoying me.

a heavy, long-winded sigh escapes my lips as i stare hopelessly, and blankly at my homework. the bright yellow colored sheet of paper lies flat along the table that's a mere few inches away from pressing up against my muffin-top stomach. it lies there looking barely touched; barely written on.

more laughter emits from hannah's fat fucking mouth. i roll my eyes and groan lowly. i've had enough. if no one else will shut her up, then i certainly will.

without hesitation, i stand up from my seat and make my way towards hannah the hoe, and simon the alright looking p.e. teacher.

"excuse me," i say loudly as i stand next to simon. "yes?" hannah asks, displeased. "yeah, hi, can you like shut the fuck up. your fat fucking mouth keeps flapping with nothing important coming out of it, whilst i'm trying to do some fucking work. so, shut the fuck up. thanks." i say. her eyes widen, "speak for yourself, hoe." "hannah, language." simon scolds her. "but what about hers?" hannah asks, infuriated. "hannah, you need to calm down, and be quiet for everyone else please." simon says.

"this isn't fair! she can come over here and swear and i can't?!" hannah yells. "oh, boo fucking hoo. dumb hoe." i scoff. what a fucking drama queen. "aly! language!" simon warns me. "sorry." i sigh whilst rolling my eyes.

"i'm leaving! thanks a lot, mr. minter!" hannah cries before rushing out. i lightly chuckle as i watch her run out the library.

simon sighs as he shakes his head. "she's a drama queen, isn't she." i comment. "she has her moments, yes." simon nods. "all i asked her to do is to be quiet." i state. "in a unfriendly, and non-polite manner you did, yes." simon says. "i was mad. i apologize sir." i sigh. "it's alright, aly." simon smiles up at me.

"can you come help me with my homework, sir?" i ask. i think i generally need help. "sure." simon says as he stands up.

-

[a/n] -thank you for 3/3

[a/n] -thank you for 3/3.1K reads! :')