⦂ fifteen ⦂

[a/n] -doing a lot of updates today as i start college tomorrow :) so, prepare yourselves for a lot of updates on this fanfic, and my other fanfic gender fluid :)

p.s. -the song has nothing to do with this chapter, i'm just obsessed with it. :)

-

little time skip: simon's pov

i quickly take my lunch tray back to be washed before making my way, with alysha, to jj's classroom.

who thought it'd be a good idea to let jj teach a class of thirty or so students?

"do you definitely have music, aly?" i ask. she only said that she thinks, or that she believes she has music. she doesn't know for certain. "yes. i checked when you went to take your tray back." she says with a nod. "okay, good. this way then." i say with a smile as we walk down a busy-ish corridor.

most students go onto the school's field, or to their dorm rooms. some start making their way to class early, and some stay in the lunch hall where it's usually pretty warm.

"why do you need to see this mr. olatunji guy?" alysha asks. "it's just about one of our students, that's all. nothing exciting." i explain. "are they in trouble?" alysha asks. i shake my head, "no. not at all." "did they forget something?" she asks. "you can say that, i guess." i say. 

"anyway, what's i got to do with you?" i ask with a small chuckle. "i'm nosy, so to me, i feel obliged to know." alysha happily says with a smile. i sigh whilst shaking my head. "well, all you need to know is, it's not about you, so you don't need to worry." i smile at her. "i wouldn't be worried even if it was about me." alysha shrugs. "that's probably true, actually." i say.

"um, sir," alysha says. again with the formalities. yet again though, there are students, and some teachers around, so fair enough. "yes, aly?" i ask. "is that crazy hoe hannah in my class?" she asks. "firstly, stop with the name calling and bad language," i say. "sorry." alysha sighs. "and secondly, no. she doesn't do music." i say. "why? is she not talented or something?" alysha asks. i choke slightly. "i-i-i guess she's not." i stutter. "shame." alysha sighs.

"anyway, moving on..." i say, changing the subject. "what do you do, music wise?" i ask, curious. "oh, i can play guitar, and kinda sing i guess." alysha says, shrugging. "that's pretty cool, actually." i comment. "thanks, i guess." alysha says in a kinda confused type tone. "anytime." i lightly chuckle.

"are you musically talented?" alysha asks. "no, unfortunately." i sigh. "do you have any talents?" she asks. "unless you class being able to do a few, decent football (soccer) tricks as talent, then no." i lightly laugh. "i do, especially as i'm not very good at football." alysha says with a smile. "well, in that case then, yeah, i have a talent." i lightly chuckle.

"you should never doubt yourself, sir." alysha says. "i don't think i will anymore, aly." i smile at her. "good, because if you do, you'll believe that you're not worthy of anything, and that you have nothing to gain in life." alysha says. "that's true, aly." i nod. "so, always believe in yourself, especially as there'll be people out their believing in you." alysha  says with a smile. "that's great advice aly. thank you." i smile back down at her. "you're welcome." she nods.

-

[a/n] -here's a random gif from tangled

[a/n] -here's a random gif from tangled. you're welcome. :)