⦂ thirty-five ⦂

alysha's pov

"aly, wait." the sound of simon walking towards me quickly stops me in my tracks. a smirk presents itself on my face as i turn around to face him. "yes?" i ask, innocently. "was you being serious just then?" he asks as he looks down at me. i nod, "very."

i watch as he is taken aback by my rather innocent request.

"what's wrong?" i ask. "why would you request such a thing?" he asks, confused. "because, simon... quite frankly, i think it'd be rather amusing, especially if hannah found out." i say as i take a step towards him; pressing our bodies together. "so, you want me to kiss you so you can make hannah jealous?" he asks. i nod, "yeah."

i watch him as he looks around to see if anyone is watching, or is nearby.

"nobody's here. it's just you and me, daddy." i smirk.

god, i love playing with people's minds. it's a fun hobby.

before i know it, simon quickly presses his lips against mine. it only last a few seconds, but my god was it the best few seconds of my life.

"there." he mutters as his hands cup my face. "wasn't so hard, was it now?" i quietly chuckle. "no, it wasn't," he shakes his head. "oh, and don't ever call me daddy again. well, not where people can hear you anyway." simon whispers. "awe, has someone got a daddy kink?" i tease him. "depends," he says as he stands up properly, un-cupping my face. "on what?" i ask, still in a teasing/daring mood. "depends if you wanna find out or not." he says with a small, but noticeable smirk.

and, oh fuck, i love this side of him. to think that i've brought this side of him out. i like that.

"maybe i do, maybe i don't. who knows." i shrug. "well, at the rate you're going, you're gonna find out sooner than later." he says quietly. "is that a promise?" i ask, innocently. "maybe it is, maybe it isn't. who knows." simon shrugs.

"well, i better go. hannah's coming." i sigh. "great." simon rolls his eyes. "see you soon, darling." i wink at him before happily, and triumphantly, walking off.

. . .

simon's pov

"hi mr. minter hun." hannah says as i turn around to face her. "hello hannah." i sigh. "how are you feeling?" she asks. "great actually." i nod. "awe, that's good." she smiles at me. "how are you?" i ask, being the polite person i am. "i'm good, thank you." hannah nods. "good." i also nod.

"um, why did that bitch, aly, call you darling, sir?" hannah asks as we walk down the corridor together. "i don't know." i shrug. "do you think she was doing it to annoy me?" she asks. "possibly." i shrug again. "well tell her not to please. i don't want to do to her what she did to me." hannah says. "of course," i sigh. "thank you, dear." hannah smiles before walking off, over to her friends.

i let out a massive sigh before continuing on to the lunch hall.