⦂ twenty-two ⦂

[a/n] -from next chapter, until the end of october, i'm gonna start writing some halloween themed chapters for this fanfic! :)

-

evening: 5pm

school has been over for an hour now. students of all ages have gone to do their own thing, like go to the shop to get some food, or go to the lunch hall to get something to eat. some have gone to the library to study, and some have gone to their dorm rooms to either study or relax - mainly relax.

teachers have also done the same. they've either gone to get food from wherever, or they've gone to their office's or rooms to mark their student's homework.

. . .

alysha's pov

i need to finish my shitty p.e. homework. but i can't. it's hard.

i know simon only told be to do the first page, but i wanna do the whole thing. i'm one of those people who thinks they have to complete everything once they've started it. for example, i managed to read the entire 'the lord of the rings' book in a day because i refused to save the page and finish it another day. good job that it was during the summer holiday's.

i sigh in frustration.

"where would simon be though?" i ask myself as i clearly need his help. maybe his office? or... i don't know. "i'll try his office, and if he's not there then i'll just have a meltdown over not being able to finish the work." i tell myself.

i stand up, throw on a plain grey hoodie, and a pair of shoes, before grabbing my homework and heading out towards simon's office.

-

"this is it, right?" i ask myself as i look at the door in front of me. i look around. "yeah, this should be it." i nod. 

i let out a sigh before knocking loudly.

nothing...

i knock again, just to make sure.

still nothing...

"fucking great." i mutter to myself.

i groan softly in anger before heading back to my room. 

"just when i needed some help, he's not there. fucking great. urgh." i rant to myself as i walk down the quiet corridors of the school. "why isn't he in his office? why? just fucking why?" i ask myself repeatedly in frustration. i don't know why i'm so mad. he is allowed to leave his office. but yet again, the smallest things can piss me off.

i sigh as i begin walking up a set of stairs towards the rooms.

"why does my room have to be forever away?" i pant. exercise is a no no for me. i hate it.

"oh look, it's the new girl." a kinda familiar, female voice echos from behind me. i turn around to see little miss, i'm a fucking drama queen hannah with two other girls i've never seen before. "can i help you?" i ask, tired. i can't be arsed with her. not now anyway. she's irritating. urgh. "yeah, you can," she says as she steps towards me. "what?" i ask with a sigh. "do me a favor and leave mr. minter alone." she says with a forced smile. "um, why?" i ask. "because he's mine. duh." she says. god, she sounds like a fucking stereotypical, blonde bimbo. "he isn't though, is he. lets be real here." i scoff. "he will be soon. he'll be mine soon." hannah says.

she's. fucking. insane. dafuq.

"listen here bitch, he's not gonna fucking run off into the shitty sunset with you. you're fucking insane. and believe it or not, he fucking thinks you're insane, like a lot of other people. so, shut the fuck up, and walk away, and leave him alone." i explode onto her. i've been here literally a day almost and i've already been told off, and wanted to kill a hoe. fucking hell.

"what're you gonna do, you dumb hoe?" hannah asks with a smirk.

she really wants to die, doesn't she? huh.

"either you walk away now, or end up in a fucking morgue. your choice here." i warn her. "awe, little miss new girl is trying to scare me. awe. how fucking adorable." hannah coos.

that's it. she's dead. i don't care. she's dying tonight.

before i know it, we're on the ground. i'm straddling her waist, punching her everywhere - mainly her face. a crowd has gathered around us. people are yelling, screaming, cheering, and filming the entire thing. i don't care though. at least people will now think twice before pissing me off.

-

"what is going on here!" someone, probably a teacher, yells. the crowd makes a pathway so that whoever it is can see what's happening. "alysha! get off her!" the familiar voice of simon echos throughout the halls.

before i know it, i'm being lifted off of hannah. "let go of me!" i scream. "aly, it's okay. calm down." simon coos as he pulls me away from everyone. "get off of me!" i scream louder. i wanna kill her so badly, but i can't.

simon turns me around so i'm facing him before pulling me into a hug. "it's okay, aly." he softly hums. "she was pissing me off simon. she pushed me over the edge." i groan. "shh, i know aly. i know." he whispers as he rocks me from side to side. "i wanna kill her so badly." i groan, seemingly into his chest. "shh. i know you do aly. but i need you to calm down now." simon hums. "then take me to see mr. lewis if you want me to calm down." i practically order. "okay. come on then." simon says as we pull away from each other. he grabs my wrist before seemingly dragging me towards mr. lewis' office.

-

time skip: alysha's pov

"mr. lewis i wanna kill hannah." i say as i walk into his office. "and hello to you to, alysha." mr. lewis lightly laughs. "i wanna kill hannah." i repeat myself. "hannah who?" he asks. "the one that thinks that fucking mr. minter is gonna marry." i say. "oh... her." mr. lewis sighs.

"can i kill her please?" i ask. "no alysha. you can't." mr. lewis says. "but i want to." i pout. "tough. now talk to me about why you wanna kill her." he says. "basically, i was heading back to my room when she decided to piss me off, so we got into a fight, and now i think she's getting rushed to the hospital because last time i saw her she was on the floor, not responding to anyone, but she was breathing." i explain everything. "oh aly..." mr. lewis sighs. "i'm in serious trouble aren't i?" i ask, already knowing the answer. "yes... yes you are." he says.

"what's my punishment then?" i ask. it'll probably just be a long ass detention, but i thought i should still ask. "a one hour detention, and you'll be helping the caretakers clean up the school for a few days." mr. lewis says. "is that it? nothing else?" i ask. "i mean, you can do something else if you'd like." mr. lewis offers. "can't i, instead of helping the caretakers clean, as it's coming up for halloween, help make some halloween decoration for the entire school?" i ask. i love halloween. it's great. "i'll have to ask mr. bradley, but i can't see why not." mr. lewis smiles. "okay thanks!" i smile back before heading of his office.

-

[a/n] -i have a new fanfic coming out oct 23rd. it's called asshole and it's another simon/miniminter fanfic. check out the preview now :)