⦂ twenty-seven ⦂

"simon, can i ask you something?" alysha asks as she finishes painting. "sure." simon shrugs as he places the scissors down on the table in front of him. "like, how do you cope with your anger?" alysha asks, curious. "what do you mean?" simon asks as he leans forward slightly. "like, what's the best way that you've found to keep your anger in control?" she asks. simon sighs. "mainly just keeping away from the thing that makes me annoyed. that helps a lot." simon says. "but, i can't do that as it's mainly people that annoy me." alysha sighs. 

"hmm," simon hums whilst thinking. "maybe just talking to someone you trust. like, mr. lewis, or... i don't know." simon suggests. "but no one really listens to me, except mr. lewis, mr. brown, and you. and i don't really wanna keep annoying you guys." alysha groans as she leans back in her seat. "hey, i don't mind if you see me all the time. it's my job after all to teach, and help people." simon smiles warmly at her. "are you sure? because i really don't wanna keep needing a therapy session from you." alysha asks. simon chuckles, "i'm positive, aly." "okay. thank you." alysha nods with a smile. "anytime, aly. anytime." simon smiles back at her.

. . .

alysha's pov

i've not been here that long, and i think i have a crush on mr. minter

is this what he does to people? like, you meet him and you can't help but fall for him?! like, it's rude. it's rude of him to play with my feelings and emotions like that! this is why i hate young, weirdly good-looking, very nice teachers. they play with your emotions and feelings, making you confused. urgh. but, i could use this to my advantage. as in, i could really piss of hannah when she comes back tomorrow by "pretending" to flirt with her precious little simon. and by pretending, i mean i'm actually gonna try and fuck him, because why not? it'd be jokes. it'd really piss hannah off. and i'd be satisfied.

"hannah comes back tomorrow, doesn't she?" i ask simon as i lean forward in my seat. "mhm." he simply hums in response. "why?" simon asks. "oh, i was gonna get her a gift, and try and apologize to her." i lie. "awe, that's nice of you." simon smiles at me, believing my lie. "do you know what her favorite flowers and chocolates are?" i ask. "she loves tulips, specifically red ones, and she loves dark chocolate." simon says. "how do you know that?" i ask. it's kinda weird that he knows that. "because she's told me about a thousand times. and i've over heard her talking to her friends that that's gonna happen at "our wedding"." simon explains. "oh, lovely." i nod. "no for me it isn't." simon says. i laugh, "true."

"so, um, do you think i can leave now to get her things? i mean, i also have a free slot." i ask. "sure." simon nods. "thank you." i smile at him as i grab my things. "you're welcome." simon nods at me.

"see you soon, simon." i wave at him. "see you soon, aly." simon waves back at me. i nod before walking off, ready to start my very cruel plan.