⦂ twenty-four ⦂

time skip: nobody's pov

the cold, crisp wind blows through everyone's hair as they stand on the schools field. leaves of different colours get swept up by the invisible force of the wind as they make their decent to the cold, and slightly damp feeling grass. 

"sir, i'm cold." one girl mutters whilst shivering. "yeah, same." another girl pipes up. "we'll be starting soon. we're just waiting on mr. minter, and a few other students." mr. brown says with a slight sympathetic look on his face. "well, can they hurry up please. god." a student - this time a boy - groans impatiently.

"why don't you start warming up guys. run on the spot or something." mr. brown says as he too hugs himself; wrapping his coat around his body, trying to keep all the heat he has left inside of him. "only if you do too, sir." a girl, aka one of hannah's friends, abby, says. "oh don't worry, i will be." mr. brown lightly chuckles.

before long, everyone is lightly jogging on the spot in a massive circle in hopes to keep warm.

"i'm so glad i decided to wear my joggers today (sweat pants)." a male student states. "i bet you are." mr. brown lightly laughs in response.

. . .

"trying to keep warm i see guys." the familiar voice of mr. minter laughing grinds everyone to a halt. "finally you arrive, sir." abby says, rolling her eyes. "i'm sorry. i had to sort something out." mr. minter says. "so what's new girls excuse for being late?" another one of hannah's friends, vivian, asks. "what's it got to do with you?" alysha asks. "well, we were here freezing to fucking death whilst you were taking your fucking time, you know, bitch." vivian snaps. "vivian! language!" mr. minter yells.

"you're lucky that they're here, otherwise you'd be literally on the fucking floor, unconscious like the dumb hoe hannah." alysha snaps back. "is that a threat?" vivian asks, annoyed. "nope. more like a promise." alysha obnoxiously smiles.

"alysha. behave." mr. minter warns her. "whatever." alysha sighs.

-

[a/n] -literally can't wait for halloween

[a/n] -literally can't wait for halloween. like honestly. i. can't. wait. boii.